My first real hunt since My E.R. visit Pic heavy

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
71 cents in clad and junk ring but it sure felt good to do this hunt. 100_4957.JPG 100_4958.JPG 100_4959.JPG 100_4962.JPG 100_4963.JPG 100_4964.JPG 100_4965.JPG 100_4986.JPG 100_4987.JPG

Upvote 12
OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the hunt was that beach in and out of water.

bikermike

Jul 14, 2012
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, 6.5x9 coil, 4.5 sniper coil, 5x8DD coil, Garrett AT Gold, Centec pinpointer, Garrett pro pointer, Ames digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back-of-the-boat,

Thank you for the honesty in your posts. It is nice to know I am not the only one that digs garbage all day.

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good hearing that your back at it !! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was real restful for my wife to see me back at it.Some normalcy is mind settling, she seen thing's are getting back to normal.Somewhere I have never been.:laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice to hear that your healthy enough to get out and swing the coil. :metaldetector: By the way, "normal" is over-rated. :tongue3:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to see your getting back out...looks like a good swimming hole to hunt.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was real restful for my wife to see me back at it.Some normalcy is mind settling, she seen thing's are getting back to normal.Somewhere I have never been.:laughing7:

The thing is, if we don't "expect" things to return to "normal". They usually don't.

Glad you're feeling more "normal". WTG!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When we have it we really don't think a whole lot about it, then we loose it and it's the return trip that we wish that we didn't have to take in first place, when we get back we look at things differently. Feeling normal is a good day, getting to go swinging again, that's a great day. Hope things stay on track so you're able to keep swinging for a long time to come.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MDing is good for the mind, body, and soul. Glad you are back in the groove, keep hitting that swimming hole. Sub 8-)

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still pretty new to this, but the best find I ever made was this hobby. Don't know what your issue was, and hope it is not serious. I'm sure that getting back to the swinging was good medicine for you. Sure helps keep me sane. Keep digin Keep posting. HH

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normal? What's that? I haven't been there in a looong time!

Great your out hunting down the goodies again!
Nice finds! I'm jealous all your pop tops are clean...what do you use on them? :laughing7:

It is a good thing to post everything, nothing wrong with trash, it's part of the story, and sometimes more interesting than the clad!

Just remember you are easing back into detecting, k.

HistoryHunter22

Apr 19, 2015
Cortland NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 150, bounty hunter gold digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That fresh oxygen will make u feel GREAAAAAT an the adrenaline will make u forget that er visit lol

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normal? What's that? I haven't been there in a looong time!

Great your out hunting down the goodies again!
Nice finds! I'm jealous all your pop tops are clean...what do you use on them? :laughing7:

It is a good thing to post everything, nothing wrong with trash, it's part of the story, and sometimes more interesting than the clad!

Just remember you are easing back into detecting, k.

Water and dry sand pop tops that's why so clean didn't do any digging that day just scooping.
Yep slow and steady is my new Mantra.The digging all day is away's down the road, just doing easy hunts right now.Normal is a scary place I'm going back to a bit crazy much happier there.

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you could get out. Looks like a relaxing place to hunt.

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread