MY FIRST SOLID ROLL!!!!!!

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so again wasn't planning on coin roll hunting today but due to a mandatory job meeting I ended up being with my boy tomfromnj .. After the meeting we decided to hit up a few spots we knew had halves .. All locations were skunks but I just happen to call one bank that said they had $50 dollars worth. To my surprise they were all customer rolled and had dates on them .. I almost flipped out when I saw one say 1965-1969 . U guessed it a whole roll of 40% silvers halves .. Oh and not to mention I took all their loose ones as well and scored 3 more 40% Total find 23 40% Halves oh and i forgot 1 silver dime found at my dump bank ... Almost close to my best score .. It's a good day :)

Attachments

• image-272003138.jpg
    image-272003138.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 129
  • image-1049616729.jpg
    image-1049616729.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's right. Yes we did. For all the people that said nj was dried up or that the only way to find silver was in boxes. Your o so wrong. This is surfers 3rd big score in 2 months. We are gonna suck it all up till nj is really dried up.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NJ's boxes are dry, luckily if you're at the right bank at the right time, their customer rolls can produce.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice find ss. When I get rolls with writing on them it's usually something stupid like bicentennial. Still waiting for one that says silver on it.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEET!!!

Gj guys! Thats awesome teaming up...

Did you guys know each other before tnet? And yeah how do you split up 23 40% and a rosie?

HH

OP
OP
Silver_Surfer

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you guys work together, how do you decide who gets what silver?

Well we usually do it by the one who calls and finds the score .. And or whoever has the cash on hand to do the transaction. We help each other out to help build each others stack. Keep on stackin !!

OP
OP
Silver_Surfer

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEET!!!

Gj guys! Thats awesome teaming up...

Did you guys know each other before tnet? And yeah how do you split up 23 40% and a rosie?

HH

At our job we are teamed up with partners and after about 3 partners leaving me they stuck me with this guy about 3 months ago. He's a good partner and the one who told me about coin roll hunting. Wish I started or knew about this sooner... Read the other post for info about how we split finds

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread