My first time magnet fishing (Funny!)

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So yesterday I brought my magnet to a local bridge to see what I could find. Unfortunately the bridge was iron, so before I could throw my magnet in the water it stuck to the bridge with a big bang. I tried to pry it off but I couldnt! So I got my dad to come with his truck and we finally pulled it off with a chain attached to the truck. After I went fishing for a bit and I found an iron nail so I guess it was all worth it. 😂

Upvote 31
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fun story, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coinboy PLEASE forgive me. I was not yelling at you for your story. i was explaining that I had done the same thing and had to use my car also to pull it off a bridge girder. I hope my posting guys had not killed this thread

OP
OP
Coinboy

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s fine Gare. Also sorry for not posting it somewhere else, I didn’t know where to put it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread