My First Treasure!

Apr 25, 2016
North Bay,Ontario.CDN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its like my first kiss, my first car...my first...well,...ok maybe not that but...its a start.
My first "find" with my new Garrett AT Pro. A 1969 Canadian penny. Found it in my back yard as I begin to learn my new detector. This is so fun! Had to share; thanks!
IMG_9524.jpg
Jeff

Upvote 0

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well we all pretty started that way and with time and practice the finds will improve.

Regards + HH

Bill

laidback4sho

Aug 31, 2014
Laconia, NH
Detector(s) used
Currently:
XP Deus v4.1
Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Previously:
Garrett GTA 500
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Garrett GTAx 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its like my first kiss, my first car...my first...well,...ok maybe not that but...its a start.
My first "find" with my new Garrett AT Pro. A 1969 Canadian penny. Found it in my back yard as I begin to learn my new detector. This is so fun! Had to share; thanks!
View attachment 1306522
Jeff
Lol, I found one of these like 30 minutes ago at my friend's house. It was an '89. I'm 3.5 hours south of the Canadian border, so they're not all that uncommon around here. 2nd one I've found, in fact.

Grats and good luck on future finds, especially on the silver and the gold. :)

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first find and welcome to t-net!! Yes it feels good. Just wait, gets even better! You'll love your ATPro. Once you learn it, it's a great machine. Look forward to future post.[emoji256] [emoji482]

HH, Relic Nut

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet, and congrats on your 1st coin. To many it's a hobby but to some of us it's an obsession. You know your obsessed when you look past a hot chick to a promising site and say "I'd like to hit that".

Mailman22

Apr 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to seeing what else you find. Looks like that AT PRO will serve you well. Keep swinging!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions