MY FIRST WALKING HALF!! WOOHOO!! With a Rosie watching over Lady Liberty.

First walking Half from a park with a 100+ y/o history. Check out the clip!!

Finding your first Liberty half is something you will never forget! Out of the 4 or 5 I found my first is still my favorite and it is in the worst condition. Congratulations and I know you're on your way to many more

that's a great find.thanks for sharing

Congrats on a real nice find!!!

Glad too see it . rayrayvegas is correct you will not forget that 1st walker , I remember my 1st one last Feb just like it was yesterday. have a great evening..Davers

Congrats on your 1st Walking Liberty :headbang: !

TommNJ

still looking for that one...great job...

First walking Half from a park with a 100+ y/o history. Check out the clip!!

That half kicks a$$, Joe! First silver half that I've seen come out of that park and it's a beauty! Congrats big time, maybe I can make it out this weekend!

That's a beauty!!!

Thanks brother...I hope you can get out this weekend. That place has given up silver the last three hunts. We need to get out there and pull up a couple of Morgans. We need to hunt it sooner than later, the city has fenced off the area near where I pulled that Standing Liberty.

Congrats, bit that looked more than a foot. Lol

Thanks brother...I hope you can get out this weekend. That place has given up silver the last three hunts. We need to get out there and pull up a couple of Morgans. We need to hunt it sooner than later, the city has fenced off the area near where I pulled that Standing Liberty.
They fenced it off? What are they putting up? They aren't trying to turn a chunk of the place back into a golf course, are they?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back