my first water gold.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got my first gold rings from the water!!!!! using my cz20 in neck/shoulder deep water at a local beach i found my first and second gold rings. the first was the yellow ring it is 14k and has three stones in it, amethyst,ruby and a greenish blue stone(aqua marine)? (mothers ring)
the second is 10k and white gold with 5 diamonds set on top in a star pattern and 1 diamond on each side outside of the crown on top. sound and feel great in the scoop !!!! hope pics are ok.
thanks, chuck.
S1057488.jpg

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wtg beautiful rings :icon_thumleft: its an awsome feeling pulling those up aint it . :tongue3: gotta luv that rush

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congratulations on 2 fine looking rings. :icon_thumleft:
Gold Nuggets :hello: :icon

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
LUCKY DOG. CANT WAIT TO GET TO THE BEACH WITH MY SURF PRO. ONLY PLACE IVE DET WITH IT AT A LOCAL FRESH WATER BEACH AREA. AND SANDMAN WASNT KIDDING ABOUT DET DEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.. THANK GOD IVE STARTED WORKING OUT AGAIN ;D

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2
Beach detecting, way to go. Nice finds

Miningtown

Apr 22, 2009
Argyle, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 DI PRO sl, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Beautiful!!! What a feeling to find that at the bottom of your scoop..I'll bet your heart was a racing!

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice first water finds.

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Congrats on your first water gold. I know I was absolutely thrilled the first time I saw gold in my scoop and I know you were too! BUT it is just as thrilling the next time. May you have many more thrilling days!

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice , I was visitin the wifes parents and hit Erie with my DF abd I found 2 nice rings, but AVON makes me think there worht zilch, but I see many others find the same damn ring...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread