Upvote 0

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I love when places do that...giving real money back! gotta love getting a nasty looking 1953 quarter back in change back at McYukkies... :) - nothing better then finding silver enough to pay for your mcyukkie sandwich...good deal.

underarock

Mar 27, 2011
Southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Other
you don't even wanna know whats in those delicious delicious taco bell tacos... I'm not saying I wouldn't eat like 4 of'em right now but yeh.
Its not even grade-able meat is what i'm saying.

aka da Prof

Jan 18, 2009
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a few years ago i got a few steel pennies in change- I asked, 'got any more in the drawer'?- yes, 'more in the office'? yes---by the time I was done I had 350 of them!!!!, my friend went back the next day and got a few more rolls!!!

DevilDog812

Nov 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
im a cashier and i spend my free time looking through the change for anything good. i just bring some extra loose change to work with me and swap it out for whatever im taking. been working there for a month, and have a few wheat pennies and a nice crisp 1974 $5 bill. i found an entire roll of wheats in my drawer, but that was before i decided to bring money to exchange to work, so i had to leave it.

im hoping to find some silver eventually, but i doubt it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions