stevethebeachhunter

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2017
Montague,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x for the wet,Garrett 1350 GTA FER THE DRY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow:...I sent my Fisher 1280X to El Paso, Texas 2 weeks ago, for some 'serious overhauling', I bought it back when they were 'lifetime warranty', and still are, at least the older ones are...They replaced everything but the stem and earphones, but they upgraded the headphones, it cost me $25.00+ insured shipping from my home in Michigan, to E.P., Texas....They called me this last Monday, told me "she's done!!", and was shipping out Tuesday, would get here yesterday (Friday), or this next Monday.....PROBLEM???WELL, COULD BE: It didn't arrive yesterday (Friday), and I read the other day that there's a nationwide truck driver's strike brewing for GUESS WHEN???,12:00 MIDNIGHT MONDAY MORNING.SAME DAY, my refurbished "replaced all but the kitchen sink" 1280 X is due to arrive at my house.....What's worse, intelligent little ole ME, didn't get a tracking#, from them. Hafta call them Monday, see if there even IS a tracking number....I'm hoping it'll get here before if and when this strike hits. POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!:laughing7::3some:

Upvote 0

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of FirstTexas’ shipments have tracking numbers. You can get it on Monday if you call them.

Sleepy

Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX White's Spectrum XLT, 2 Fisher CZ21's, 2 Tesoro Compadre's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everytime I've sent mine in they always email me a tracking number. I've never had a problem.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread