My German Shepard is very nice, except for today!!!

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
My wonderful puppy (I call her that despite her being very middle aged), is always very nice and also what I like to call 'majestic' (as can be for a german shepard). A few weeks ago, she went under the knife for what later turned out to be just gingivitis. So during 'our' ordeal, I took her plastic toys away and everything that she thought was 'squeakily'. It wasn't a great vacation from toys, so to speak. So, today with her being as healthy as ever, I found her favorite squeaky behind the T.V. ...I squeaked it to check to sound... then went to the kitchen to wash it off from all the dust. We'll, during this episode, she, the misses majestic, the one that doesn't ever get on the counter, just about leaped into the kitchen sink because she heard her favorite toy calling her once again. She wasn't being herself by jumping up, but I realized it was in her best interest that she eventually get her squeaky toy.

So, she sits just 2 feet away from me as I type, monitoring her toy, never to leave her sight again. Almost like a lost treasure.... Hence, her 'treasure net'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread