My Gold Show loot

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I made the quick trip up the hill to elbow my way through the Gold Show. As a newb I was a kid in a candy store. I could've bought much more but knew I'd have to face the music when I got home. But that doesn't mean I came home empty-handed.

Spent some time chatting with the Bazooka crew, who are really nice and knowledgeable, and decided on a 30" Sniper. If my venture into this new hobby works out and the Sniper works as well as advertised, I see myself getting the Sniper a big brother. I saw lots of product demonstrations but Alan with his Gold Grabber pan had me mesmerized so I got one of those too. Here's the goods.

Upvote 0

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice! I was there from about 12:30-1:30. Talk about crowded! Definitely too small of a venue for that big of a turnout! Did you see that 7 OZ nugget on display?:icon_thumright:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's a nice haul of prospecting swag!

All the best,

Lanny

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice gear Camp! Great choices. Those bulb snuffers from Bazooka work well, awesome little tool for sniping bedrock.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great choice on the Sniper. You will enjoy it as soon as you start feeding it.....

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, good choice :) I have one and can tell you to just put unclassified material on it and then push any larger rocks off the end, or toss aside. Works great and catches everything under 1/4" easily. A big enough trap that you can dig for quite a while between clean outs but small enough to impress you with how little material you have to haul home for finish processing :)

Feel free to post questions as you start to use it - on the Bazooka discussion groups here on tnet.

Tricklosan

Apr 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice.
Just picked up my first sluice from there today.
Crowded, but great venue!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got me a new pan, a vial funnel and 50 cents worth of gold 20140407_154739.jpg

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
having seen the Bazooka in action i was impressed it's a great tool
Guess i missed the t-shirt, stopped by the Bazooka booth couple of times
showed up around 10:30am stayed longer then i figure i would, and had a good time running into a lot of people i haven't seen in a long time.
good show and lots of excitement

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here is a close - up for you Mojo! 20140407_154802-1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread