My greatest hits of the last few years

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
My greatest hits of the last few years but not all are represented here as some I totally did the old dude routine and video'ed my hand / got a half shot missed the button when I thought I had not.

Sometimes after walking a few hours, in the heat, and sun; I cannot see the screen very well.

I often don't realize I didn't get the shot until after I was done or sometime even home. I am not normally the sort of guy to stick it back in the ground to get another take.

Even a number of times the flip revealed the axe or celt so there no video could have been had - at least 3 axes come to mind.

That group includes two or three pestles, a few axes and the chisel from last October. All these are from the last few years.

Believe it or not I have a tough time picking up the relic while viewing the pickup on the phone, but I am getting better as I get the practice.

Enjoy.

https://imgur.com/a/3YJSCGJ

Upvote 0

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Managed to access it on the tablet. WOW !!!!!!!! Is the white Lanceolate a Clovis point ? Man, you're in artifact paradise !!!!!!!!!

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...it plays you picking up a big something over and over, for me...

You have to scroll down, otherwise the first video plays on a loop. It’s a series of videos (that make me envious).

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to scroll down, otherwise the first video plays on a loop. It’s a series of videos (that make me envious).

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

.....now I got it, if you think I’m a little slow now wait till you get to know me, thanks for the help....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread