My hat off for Pluggers service and shaft............

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My hat off for Plugger's service and shaft............

Back to work and building a new deck at home has left me motionless on the treasure. However during the hiatus I have acted swiftly to better my new swinging season. I sold the uMax and garrett propointer as parks are just not my thing and I gathered some cash from some stuff just taking up space - and am now shopping for a GT or Excal. I'm not replacing the SS - just broadening my horizons. I also purchased a balanced shaft from Plugger and it arrived in under a week to Oz - was so easy and service was excellent. Value is through the roof. Swinging sweet.
also although I know only time and tweaking will find best fit, do most of you plugger users mount the box as far up as possible - seems this would balance the coil more effectively?
I'm hanging with my Dad this weekend so am going to a shallow clay base beach this Sunday near his house up North.
Have not had time to say cheerio on all the finds so HH and well done if you have drawn out the treasure. How was Whydah's cross? - sicco find.
PLUGGER SHAFTS - check them out if you have not heard of them.

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0

lostlugnut

Greenie
May 16, 2012
Emerald Coast, FL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one and rear mounted it for a bit. I found that I liked it better chest mounted so I took the rear mount off. Thats just me. I see a lot of ppl have it in the rear and seem to love it that way. the best thing is to put it on and try it for a few hours, adjust it and try it. Keep going till you get it dialed in.

Thats just my two coppers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions