60 KB · Views: 3,562

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Nahabit, you must recieve an enormous amount of offers to buy your items ... they are fantastic! We in the US have been fortunate not to have such a powerful army intrude on us... but I am very jealous of what you are able to find. -Ben

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
How many time can be repeated - I to anybody and never I sell the finds, I can exchange only on what нибудь. Has not absolutely understood your phrase about army you can paraphrase?

Better look that I have photographed just in the cellar ;D 8)

Attachments

• общее86.2.jpg
    общее86.2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 3,514
  • пули36.8.jpg
    пули36.8.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3,489
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
more ;)

Attachments

• ящик60.3.jpg
    ящик60.3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 3,473
  • масленка46.8.jpg
    масленка46.8.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3,456
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
more more

Attachments

• рубашка47.3.jpg
    рубашка47.3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3,426

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Intresting Relics as Usual, nahabit.

What nhbenz was trying to say is,

There was Never such a Big war, on U.S. Land,
as in yours.

And we can only see these relics, because you are
so nice to show us.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
:o :o :o :o you have an amazing collection nahabit! you could start your own museum! thank you for showing your finds to us!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SORRY

Due to Confusion over Whos thread this is,

If anyone wishes to Respond to Gunners Question above,
Please Respond to him in a Pm, so this thread can stay on a
Friendly Course, about nahabits Home Collection.

Thank You.
Jeff

E

edinger

jeff of pa said:
SORRY

Thank You.
Jeff

AWESOME SKULL, nahabits!!! What a great Home Collection! My FRIENDLY complements!

And as an aside, in order not to go off topic, AWESOME COMMENTS Gunner! My friendly complements!

How's that one, OK then, Jeff?

EDIT: The moderator, Jeff, informs me that since I complimented, Nahabit, I can go on to actually respond to Gunner in the same post, questioning his statements just a bit, as long as I don't go too far off course by introducing meaningful conflict or debate into the serene tranquility here.

So first off, 1000 complements to nahabits, for it is this complementing of the neat artifacts that allows one to make further comments. It is very interesting to see all these artifacts, whether people may think it is wrong or not, it is in any case interesting. To respond just briefly to Gunner's comments, though, I could understand how some people may have an issue with the activity represented here, versus actual archeological excavations for scientific purposes (which take years/decades sometimes, and are done in painstaking detail). They are not the same, and a person could have no issue with one but still have legitimate questions about the other, and it would not make the person a hippocrite. I also think treasure hunting for artifacts like those in the Home Collection (very neat artifacts, by the way, my complements on how interesting they are) would not neccessarily provide a great service or have any significant contribution to science learnings, publications, & teaching as Gunner suggests. That doesn't make it bad or wrong, it only means that scientific value cannot be used as a justification for the activity.

And, nice Home Collection!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
edinger said:
jeff of pa said:
SORRY

Thank You.
Jeff

AWESOME SKULL, nahabits!!! What a great Home Collection! My FRIENDLY complements!

And as an aside, in order not to go off topic, AWESOME COMMENTS Gunner! My friendly complements!

How's that one, OK then, Jeff?

EDIT: The moderator, Jeff, informs me that since I complimented, Nahabit, I can go on to actually respond to Gunner in the same post, questioning his statements just a bit, as long as I don't go too far off course by introducing meaningful conflict or debate into the serene tranquility here.

So first off, 1000 complements to nahabits, for it is this complementing of the neat artifacts that allows one to make further comments. It is very interesting to see all these artifacts, whether people may think it is wrong or not, it is in any case interesting. To respond just briefly to Gunner's comments, though, I could understand how some people may have an issue with the activity represented here, versus actual archaeological excavations for scientific purposes (which take years/decades sometimes, and are done in painstaking detail). They are not the same, and a person could have no issue with one but still have legitimate questions about the other, and it would not make the person a hypocrite. I also think treasure hunting for artifacts like those in the Home Collection (very neat artifacts, by the way, my complements on how interesting they are) would not necessarily provide a great service or have any significant contribution to science learnings, publications, & teaching as Gunner suggests. That doesn't make it bad or wrong, it only means that scientific value cannot be used as a justification for the activity.

And, nice Home Collection!

the main reason any archaeologist does a dig is to document the events of the past. WWII has already been extensively documented, and therefore any archaeological interest in these WWII artifacts would be as museum pieces. i think we need to keep in mind that nahabits country has a different culture than our own, and in his country he isn't breaking any laws. in fact, he has already explained that he is involved in a historical society that digs these artifact as pieces to display and share with others. my only concern at first was for the remains of the war dead, and nahabit did a good job of explaining that he tried to return them to their county of origin but germany was not interested.what he is doing with them now is no different than what the Egyptians have done with the remains of the ancient Egyptians. put them on display for everyone to see. instead of blaming nahabit, we should be thanking him for sharing a piece of his countries history with us..............in my opinion of course! ;)

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Thanks for support! It is really possible to lead analogy of a skull from my collection and the Egyptian mummies why Egyptians can expose dead people in museums on a general review and it is considered well, and I cannot expose a skull of the dead enemy on a review? The set of nations of the world exposes in museums of deadmen of different epoch for example in China there is a museum dead where corpses of people since very ancient times lay. Thanks all for support I shall be and to please you with the photos further 8)

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
fleamistress said:
Super finds! Can't sleep so am catching up on the double and triple digit posts. Glad you made it 7 years going on 70. That one guy looks like he took it in the face; you think?

Oh. Another thing. Do the girls come over to your home much? ;D

Cyn

I have not absolutely understood phrase - paraphrase. And to girls which come to me to spit on skulls and my collection, they come absolutely for another:)

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
german belt bukle

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 3,199
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
fleamistress said:
nahabit said:
fleamistress said:
Super finds! Can't sleep so am catching up on the double and triple digit posts. Glad you made it 7 years going on 70. That one guy looks like he took it in the face; you think?

Oh. Another thing. Do the girls come over to your home much? ;D

Cyn

I have not absolutely understood phrase - paraphrase. And to girls which come to me to spit on skulls and my collection, they come absolutely for another:)

Yeah--they come for those arms. Put some clothes on!

Cyn

???

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
she asks if the ladies get scared of the relics and dead peoples head on mantel,she like your arm the muscles :-* :D ;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Nice Buckle nahabit.

diamondjim said:
Just curious, have you dug any Russian war dead? Even accidentally? What do you do with those remains? Is your governement insterested in giving them proper burial?

He said Earlier, They are Given a hero's burial.

diamondjim said:
But try to be nicer to those skulls, they were just young boys fighting because their government told them to, just as you or I would fight and die if our government told us. I have to admit, if I were there, I'd probably have those skulls on my shelf too.

He also said, Germany Refused them Back,
So he Buries them in the Woods if I'm not Mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions