Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I am a pretty lucky guy to have my girl friend as my best hunting partner. She grew up hunting points on her family peanut farm in South Georgia. It was in Early County near the Kolomoki mounds. She and her family all have large collections from their fields. This is some of her points from there and some she has collected while hunting with me. Hope you enjoy.
100_0065_2.jpg
Early county,Ga
100_0062_2.jpg
another veiw
100_0067.jpg
Frame of S.Ga
100_0085.jpg
Tennessee Finds (She is working on another frame already)
100_0073.jpg
some very desirable pottery we want more of
100_0069.jpg
Her stone gorget. She said "Hey this looks like one of those things in your book".
100_1684.JPG
Umm my broken stone gorget,lol.
100_0075.jpg
Just another day for Eagle eye.
100_1100.JPG
Miss Indian princess/Eagle eye .She just called and said hitch up the boat and will see ya at 6:00 am. Yep I am pretty lucky to have my hunting partner. Maybe we will find something to post. I also thinks she needs to join this forum :hello: Hope ya'll enjoyed.
TnMountains

Upvote 0

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
If she decides she don't like you, let me know. :wink:

Those are some nice artifacts. I have found those peanut farms hold some good stuff. Move to Georgia. :icon_sunny:

Randy

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
TNmountains and friend,

Those are some great finds. A person could buy a million of 'em, but the ones we pull from the dirt ourselves are by far the most valuable.
Keep up the good work.
TN, did you say you used to live in B/CS, Tx? I'd head for the mountains also. :wink: We are East, out by Carlos.

Soon to embark on a canoe trip (day or two) down the Brazos, From W. of Hearne down to hwy 21. Keep hearing of Bison finds and other stuff. Did you ever try this?

Happy hunting,

BW

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPG said:
If she decides she don't like you, let me know. :wink:

Those are some nice artifacts. I have found those peanut farms hold some good stuff. Move to Georgia. :icon_sunny:

Randy
RPG she says if she does not find anything tomorrow leave your number j/k
bravowhiskey said:
TNmountains and friend,

Those are some great finds. A person could buy a million of 'em, but the ones we pull from the dirt ourselves are by far the most valuable.
Keep up the good work.
TN, did you say you used to live in B/CS, Tx? I'd head for the mountains also. :wink: We are East, out by Carlos.

Soon to embark on a canoe trip (day or two) down the Brazos, From W. of Hearne down to hwy 21. Keep hearing of Bison finds and other stuff. Did you ever try this?

Happy hunting,

BW
Bravowhiskey yes in College Station and Bryan,Tx. No I was an idiot to not hunt arrowheads there.We hunted wild pigs and deer on the Brazos. I know it is full of fossils as I did bring some back. Used to be wild country. Have fun with the canoe and watch out for the moccasins.

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are very blessed to have a girlfriend like that, TnMountains. She has a wonderful collection of artifacts! Really enjoyed looking at them!
kind regards~~sandcreek

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
your girl rocks!she has some very nice relics,i am impressed.lookin forward to maybe meeting you and her in august.good luck today.I will try and get some of my girlfriends collection posted to,she will like to see your gf finds.cant get her to get her own tn membership either,but she is always lookin.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a very lucky man TN.

A very pretty girl that also collects artifacts is a rare occurence. Kudos to you!!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
she has some cool finds there!! my wife is a beautiful redhead and enjoys the outdoors also!!!

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I thought she had some killer points. I thought it only fitting I do a post and give her some credit. Thanks everyone I know she is laughing as she reads this. Her dad was kind enough to give me a seperate frame of S.Ga points also.The only frame of non found points I have. We did good today and I will have a post of the hunt later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread