OP
OP
allmtl2008

allmtl2008

Sep 17, 2008
Leominster
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Ahhhhh I am going nuts with this rain. I was going to put on a slicker today and go digging up my yard but figured that the neighbors really would think I was a nut for being out in the rain digging up my yard. Any ways we got out the thing a ma jiggy or most of it that was taking so long. Not sure what it is yet but def. some kind of tool. There are some other things still to get out of the hole they look the same as some of the other things I have found. So now I am finding doubles of things :icon_scratch:. I might just have found the old neighborhood dump with my luck ;D. Oh well gotta learn somewhere right. Oh and I dug up 14 cents and lots of nails both square and newer. At this rate I am going to have enough nails to do our addition ::). Also found a rock that crumbles like it was corroded. Has shiny clear veins thru it oh if only it was diamonds but no such luck lol. Other than that lots of cans, foil, wire and misc. watch parts and I think a spoon not sure yet. Sorry to have gone on and on but I am going nuts not digging. OMG I got the bug and got it bad baby!!!

take care,

Allmtl

bennym

Apr 13, 2008
Gardner, Ma.
Detector(s) used
American Hawks Explorer HP 1016 & Harbor Freight pin pointer
Allmtl ~

Bad news... it's going to rain all day tomorrow too and maybe even part of Sunday... :(

The good news is... I checked with Leominster Hospital and found out that they're working on a new pill for "the digging bug" .... So there's hope ! :icon_sunny:

Any pictures of that big thingy ?????

OP
OP
allmtl2008

allmtl2008

Sep 17, 2008
Leominster
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Ok here are the pics I have been promising y'all. Benny the last one is the thing a ma jiggy san's the extra pieces that were not attached. Actually that is not true a metal strip with bolts pictured with another one just like it was strung thru the eye of the needle but didn't look like it belonged there. Ready Set Post your thoughts.

TTYS,

Allmtl

Attachments

• 249.JPG
    249.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 465
  • 242.JPG
    242.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_3354.JPG
    IMG_3354.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_3356.JPG
    IMG_3356.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_3364.JPG
    IMG_3364.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_3367.JPG
    IMG_3367.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_3371.JPG
    IMG_3371.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 455

bennym

Apr 13, 2008
Gardner, Ma.
Detector(s) used
American Hawks Explorer HP 1016 & Harbor Freight pin pointer
Looks like allot of old pieces of farm equipment..... but I have ID'd some of the other stuff....
Pictures below..... ;D

Attachments

• rocks .jpg
    rocks .jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 456
  • hitching rings.jpg
    hitching rings.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 438

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread