51.7 KB · Views: 637
  • theGroup.jpg
    theGroup.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 622
  • meatplay.jpg
    meatplay.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 623
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
i vote u as the most enthusiastic i met.u r a great guy and funny comments. i opened the bbq sauce today and its great.thank u.hope u enjoy the cookbook.I SURE WISH THESE GET TOGETHERS COULD BE EVERY MONTH.INSTEAD OF MONTHS APART !!!

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pics Zen! I'll send you some links to sites I talked to you about at the hunt shortly. I haven't forgotten.....I setting my new laptop up and it takes a few days to get back in the swing of things. ;D

Steve

OP
OP
ZenAgain

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
I have a ton more pics but unless someone knows a site that will batch resize them, it just takes frikken too long one at a time. My camera does like 6 meg files for pics and the min here is 256k.

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zen,

If you know you are going to be posting pics on line, its just easier to shoot the camera on low resolution which saves you a ton of time later. I like shooting on hi-res but I'm breaking myself of that just because its no fun resizing everything. I figure if I'm just shooting stuff thats not going to be history making events while detecting, low res is great and makes it sooo much easier. We have to get together for some more quality time digging holes before long!!! :icon_thumleft:

Steve :)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
ZenAgain said:
I have a ton more pics but unless someone knows a site that will batch resize them, it just takes frikken too long one at a time. My camera does like 6 meg files for pics and the min here is 256k.

I use Picassa which is a free program....upload all of my photos at once into the program....then when I export them to the folder I want them in it automatically resizes them....have used it to resize over 100 at a time. It is a very easy program to use if you want to go try it out...just remember to highlight the entire album you just downloaded from your camera....or anywhere else....then "export" them and it will resize them automatically. I keep the originals in Picassa for when someone wants an unsized image as well.

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyn,

I think you got it figured out the best. Now all we need to do is have another hunt to test out the software you suggested!!!! Any excuse would be good enough to have another hunt. I'm going thru the post-LBH blues but fighting it every inch of the way! Lol!

Steve ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I bet! Actually if you download Picassa it can search either selected folders or your entire computer for pictures and pull them all into the software....then it is just a matter of clicking on the ones you want to post and then hitting the export button and choosing what folder you want them in. I agree it would be much more fun to have a whole new hunt to test it though! lol Just have it someplace I can afford to travel to.....ummmm like walking distance at the moment! rofl

OP
OP
ZenAgain

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
Thanks for the recommendation Cyn. Will use it and have the rest of the pics up tommorrowish.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Excellent suggestion to use Picassa

I use it also and it is pretty simple :thumbsup: must be since I figured it out :icon_study: :tongue3:

And like Cyn said it is "free"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread