My left kidney Monday operation.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Time is arriving for the university hospital to welcome me as a patient for my left kidney operation to remove a renal mass that mesures close to 4 centimeters. My urologist will preform on Monday a radical vs partial nephectomy or better said a partial removing of the malformation detected on my kidney detected since last year.Times have been very hard to dispach my health problem sooner and searching for a 2nd opinion I suspended my January 11th entry in the Hermanos Melendez hospital. Now my fate is sealed and only a miracle from the All Mighty can make this change, I am visably affected and sooooo saddened not to mention scared sick of my crummy destiney. Yes I need to be brave and trust in our creators loving care, Crist has me in one piece but this will be my first surgery intervention and my feeling are on turm oil. I don't know if it is cancer or just a formation from a healing of a unknown damage my kidney has sustained. Chances are I will be kept in observation for 3 or 4 days and begin my slow recovery at home after I come home I will be kept from my metal detecting for 14 days or so or until my cut seals. The chaces are beleaved good allthough the mass is close to the cava body vein that is why the crioblation freezing needle treatment was negated to me. Well hopes and prayer from my good people of this forum are petitioned and my thanks to all my nice friends are appriciated. Your truly LP..

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's to wishing you a speedy recovery and good health in the future

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions