My life has been a REAL turmoil the last three weeks

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After leasing this farm for 27 years the owner told us to get our horses out!!! So i found a new farm and began moving things. Can you imaging what one could collect on a farm in 27 years. E-Trac-Ohio lives close to me. He dropped everything and brought his truck over and hauled a LOT of things to our new farm. He is a TRULY GREAT FRIEND . I thank him so very much :)I think I am about to get back to detecting and riding our horses

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that. best of luck at the new location.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
After leasing this farm for 27 years the owner told us to get our horses out!!! So i found a new farm and began moving things. Can you imaging what one could collect on a farm in 27 years. E-Trac-Ohio lives close to me. He dropped everything and brought his truck over and hauled a LOT of things to our new farm. He is a TRULY GREAT FRIEND . I thank him so very much :)I think I am about to get back to detecting and riding our horses
Moving sucks. Good it turned out well in the end.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Loco

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Chilli

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Gare. My prayer is that it turns out to be the best change ever for you and the horses.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is crazy! But it’s good you’ve got a new place and good friends to help. Sometimes the craziest things turn out to be the best things. I hope it works that way for you.

Athens

Apr 27, 2024
I'm sorry to hear about that.Thats a shame,I truly believe things happen for a reason,so hopefully your new place is a blessing.Best of luck 🤞

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robertk
That is crazy! But it’s good you’ve got a new place and good friends to help. Sometimes the craziest things turn out to be the best things. I hope it works that way for you.

Thanks RobertK

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry to hear about that.Thats a shame,I truly believe things happen for a reason,so hopefully your new place is a blessing.Best of luck 🤞
Thanks Athens

DWerk

Oct 18, 2020
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3i, AT Pro, Deus 1, Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at it on the bright side; look at all the new acreage and yard you have to detect... Moving is he--, we did it many times over the years, from state to state and country to country.. :hello::icon_thumleft:😀

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sudden changes are never easy, but funny how sometimes it works out all for the better. Hopefully you'll have a smooth transition through it all.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That cerainly sucks Gare and sorry to hear it. Glad you got moved and hope it turns out to be a better deal.

AZ Gold Hunter

Feb 27, 2023
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you found a new spot. Life is weird like that in that it throws us curves balls out of nowhere.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread