My luck ran out.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 5

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ooo oh nooooo!

I'd be out there with the pin pointer, being the nut that I am! Tape it to a stick.

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually had that happen to me once. I got extremely lucky though. I stuck a needle into the hole, placed a powerful magnet on the exposed end of it and the pin pulled right out! LOL

(McGyver doesn't have ALL the tricks! LOL )

At least Garrett will run the machine thru quality control so if there are any other issues, they'll get caught and fixed at the same time.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually had that happen to me once. I got extremely lucky though. I stuck a needle into the hole, placed a powerful magnet on the exposed end of it and the pin pulled right out! LOL

(McGyver doesn't have ALL the tricks! LOL )

At least Garrett will run the machine thru quality control so if there are any other issues, they'll get caught and fixed at the same time.

Good luck!

That might have worked wish I hadn't already sent it off, I would have tried that. But like you say they'll do a check up on it so any bugs can be found.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That might have worked wish I hadn't already sent it off, I would have tried that. But like you say they'll do a check up on it so any bugs can be found.

More than likely it wouldn't have worked. Those holes are pretty tight. Anyway, better to have it checked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread