My marble floor

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here you go guys, you can ID these. I don't know anything about marbles. Someone told me the red and yellow one would have been a nice one if it wasn't damaged. I think I have the newer ones to the right. If anyone is interested in them send me a pm. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436829043.017315.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436829061.108273.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436829070.830697.jpg

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I don't know why "floor" is in the title. My mistake

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Hello Bass, nice finds!
The ones with colored flecks on them are modern imports from China. They are called frit marbles. The ones with colored ribbons in clear glass are cateyes. The 2 iridescent ones are modern imports from china, I forget what they are called. The solid colored ones are game marbles. The white ones with 3 colored ribbons like a beach ball are imperials (modern from China). The white one with bright red bands is an older Marble King. The dirty white one with duller red bands and lots of damage is an old Peltier Rainbo. The one with pastel green, white, and clear is an older Vitro pahntom conqueror. The one next to it on the right that is black with blue ribbons across it is an old Master brushed patch. Under that and slightly left is possibly another old Peltier rainbo, but need more pics of other angles to be sure. The red and yellow one is also hard to tell what it is without seeing more of the marble. It looks like it could be an old Akro corkscrew or possibly a CAC. The stone looking one is probably a mill ball.

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sir. Any value to any of them?

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I don't know why "floor" is in the title. My mistake

Dang.......that is what got my attention. I have collected some very old vintage marble tiles........mostly those that have been around fireplaces and hearths...............

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bass

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks cheese

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread