Bucket Lister

Dec 20, 2023
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus II
XP MI-6
XP WSA II-XL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some friends came over to spend the Holiday with us, and of course were curious about the present from my Missus (Deus II). They knew nothing about the hobby, so Missus put a YT vid on via Roku (to make use of the bigger TV screen).

I kinda thought they were just being polite until Missus said Dinner was still 20 minutes away and they said, "Great, we can watch another MD video!" and they were serious! 😎

Eventually, it came out in conversation that their house (c. 1850) was the main farmhouse of a large 19th C. farm, and had never been detected. I got my first permission, 😁:hello2:
and possibly some new interest.

Upvote 6

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some friends came over to spend the Holiday with us, and of course were curious about the present from my Missus (Deus II). They knew nothing about the hobby, so Missus put a YT vid on via Roku (to make use of the bigger TV screen).

I kinda thought they were just being polite until Missus said Dinner was still 20 minutes away and they said, "Great, we can watch another MD video!" and they were serious! 😎

Eventually, it came out in conversation that their house (c. 1850) was the main farmhouse of a large 19th C. farm, and had never been detected. I got my first permission, 😁:hello2:
and possibly some new interest.
That’s fantastic!!! An undetected site is like hitting the lottery. Looking forward to seeing what you find. Congrats.
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions