My Militaria Collection

C

coloradocav

Great collection! I have some of those small threaded fuses also, do you know what kind of shell they were associated with? I have the exploded shells that go with them. I dug over 2000 great seal buttons along with d.i. pins, collar disks and dogtags from a post dump. The Colorado Natoinal Guard found out and they are opening a museum at this same post they are opening soon and I have the relics on loan for the museum. awesome collection you got, watch the uxo though!

Attachments

• wwtags2.jpg
    wwtags2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 432
  • wwtags2.jpg
    wwtags2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 399
OP
OP
WhiteHunter

WhiteHunter

Dec 28, 2006
Hampshire
Detector(s) used
E-trac,X-Terra 70, Ace 250 with Sniper Coil, Sea Hunter MK2
coloradocav said:
Great collection! I have some of those small threaded fuses also, do you know what kind of shell they were associated with? I have the exploded shells that go with them. I dug over 2000 great seal buttons along with d.i. pins, collar disks and dogtags from a post dump. The Colorado Natoinal Guard found out and they are opening a museum at this same post they are opening soon and I have the relics on loan for the museum. awesome collection you got, watch the uxo though!
Thanks for the comments. Im not sure what the fuses are off, but i would like to find out. 2000 buttons bloody helll! what are "great seal buttons" ? i can see lots of intresting things in your picture well done :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread