My Minelab ProSwing 45 Setup

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here is some info on the way I have my Minelab ProSwing 45 setup. It is used primarily for dry/wet beach hunting (I would not use it in the water). It's especially helpful when you have a sloped beach, or when working with large cuts, as it gives some relief to your arm.

First, you can see the general harness. In this view you see the retractable LED light over the right shoulder, very hand when I just need to squeeze for some light. Also is my Garrett Propointer over the right hip. On the left hip you see a pouch, that contains my Taurus TCP. I don't always bring it, but definitely at night. Also over the left hip is my KellyCo finds bag, which I have modified (more below). You can see on the left shoulder my Nite Ize Cell Phone holder.
IMG_1622.jpg

Here is a closeup of the right hip. I have a nice Bench Top flat head screwdriver. I use this to pry stuff out of rocks. Several of the beaches I hit are on the Anastasia Formation, so lots of little spots for things to hide. Also you see my light, its a Klarus XT12

IMG_1623.jpg

Next is the left hip. In view here is my Taurus TCP and its inside a nice Bulldog Case which gives it great concealment. The case is specially designed to be able to use with one hand operation. So with one hand you can pop the gun out and handle it. Also you can see my KellyCo bag. I have made a small modification to the KellyCo bag so that it can be quick released using Snaps. Otherwise to take it off and dump it and put it back on is cumbersome. The snaps make it super easy! Inside my KellyCo bag you can see a yellow OtterBox. This is tied into the bag and its where I keep my car key and credit card or anything I may want on me and keep dry.

IMG_1624.jpg

Here is a close-up of the KellyCo bag. You can see I added two snaps to it and snaps on my harness belt. Very simple operation. Snaps are stainless so no worries of corrosion.

IMG_1625.jpg

This is the left shoulder. You can see I have my Nite Ize cellphone holder.

IMG_1626.jpg

Finally the back of the harness. I use the storage compartment it comes with to store 9V and AA batteries inside storage cases, as well as a few other items I wish to have with me. I added a few velcro patches for personalization.

IMG_1627.jpg

It would be great to see how others have setup their ProSwing 45 or other harnesses!

Last edited:

CMan1

Nov 21, 2014
Treasure Coast 1715 Florida
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered one for my wife to use my AT PRO. If it fits me I will order one with a CTX 3030.
Enjoy your harness.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nicely done.
I use a much smaller bungee system with my ETRac, combined with a larger belt.
Peace ✌

OP
OP
signal

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Adjusting the proswing takes a bit of time until you "figure it out". When setup right, it works great. Don't lose the bungee, otherwise you have to buy their "spare parts kit" which is an obscene $60 or something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread