My mining partner sent this pic to me today.....

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The guy on the left was in the Klondike, some things never change I guess.
capture-20151216-115254-crop.png

Upvote 0

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy on the left was in the Klondike, some things never change I guess.

Haha :) I've seen one of those. I remember back in the day when one of you guys posted this -

Reed and Milton the jumpers.jpg

I don't remember who it was... anybody? :evil6:
It was when Wally & Linda Koz were having car and RV trouble and didn't make it to our Claim that year from Arizona. This below was from 2004 when he got his Koz 6" Triple in the water.

wallys dredge 009.jpg

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny Reed, when I saw the first pic about Wally I remembered the the "sister" to the second pic where Wally is giving the bird.

ratled

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Yep those pics bring back some good memories! R.I.P. Wally / Linda What ever happened to Milty? I haven't seen any posts or heard anything about him since he got back from that job he had over in Iraq. I used to send him mining videos and stuff.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing look into the past....how can 2004 seem soooo long ago....different pretty care free world in comparison to now. Tough ol'sods back in the Klondike for sure-John

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny Reed, when I saw the first pic about Wally I remembered the the "sister" to the second pic where Wally is giving the bird.

ratled

Oh, you mean when he's giving everyone a California Hello :evil6:
Yea I took that pic too, hehe

wallys dredge 003.jpg

It blows up really well and that's my son Abe in the water behind him... lol

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep those pics bring back some good memories! R.I.P. Wally / Linda What ever happened to Milty? I haven't seen any posts or heard anything about him since he got back from that job he had over in Iraq. I used to send him mining videos and stuff.

He's still on the east coast living a good life. We talk every now and again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread