leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MinerGirl,a few years back I bought an ace 250 just to test it.I was surprised, It worked way better than I thought it would,so I would recomend it, for the money It's a great buy. The DFX is a thousand dollar machine new,mine is an old one that I bought in 2000. Mine has a DD coil thats bran new and Coss ul30 head phones that I'd thow in.Was asking 600 but for you 500 is my offer, if interested PM me.Good luck with your choice in detectors leprechaun.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leprechaun, that is a very generous offer you proposed, and surely hard to beat, but I'll try anyway. After all, I have nothing to lose.

minergirl, you can have my Ace250 for free, the only problem is that I am the 1 option that goes with it :laughing7:

As I mentioned earlier, look at the Tereso's too, especially with their lifetime guarantees. Like Leprechaun, we're not here to hawk brand names, we just give what we believe to be sound advise

OP
OP
M

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Leprechaun and Spartacus!

That does sound like a very good offer but I'm probably better off to try one around $250...I'm not sure how much I'll use it after searching our farm. Thank you very much though...:)

And Spartacus...Too Funny...Very tempting but ...ah...No Can Do...:)

MinerGirl...:)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
minergirl, you can't blame one for trying.. Wait until I pull out my hard sell :laughing9:

Anyway, in my usual fashion, I have commandeered a personal's for my own use. The good thing is I'm willing to share it with everyone else. That is when you find it :laughing7:

I tell you it's hard being a living legend, even if only in my own mind :tongue3:

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spartacus you crack me up man everytime I read your post I think of quagmire from family guy giggity

OP
OP
M

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My computer is acting weird...so slow..must be those LinkedIn Hackers...:)

Anyway,...Sonofadigger...You are so funny!...That cracked me up...:)

Spartacus....

That sounds like a Riddle...as you know by now I'm really bad at Riddles...It took me 92 trys to figure out who you were from your Pics and turned out the first pic I picked to discount was the correct one!....

I'm lucky to find Anything!..:) (Oh wait...I already found that) boy, I'm quicker than I thought..

MinerGirl

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
minergirl, tsk, tsk, tsk... I thought you would be up to my latest challenge :laughing7:

Not to worry, you will figure it out at some point. The good thing is that it's not a riddle, and out in plain sight. But because I like you, I'll give you a hint. The page does contain my first name and country :laughing7:

I can't make it easier than that :laughing9:

oh, if you're a Seinfeld fan you'll remember the Constanza episode.. Yup, that's me too, Co Stanza :laughing7:

OP
OP
M

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Hope this NASA Pic comes through...Too bad it doesn't capture the whole of the Upper Peninsula...

Now THIS is a Great State!!...:)

Attachments

• 251789_235334586489312_7365785_n.jpg
    251789_235334586489312_7365785_n.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions