My most recent finds

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I purchased a old tin with firecracker labels in it, old grinding stone, old coal fireplace grate looks like arts & crafts, and three crocks a 6,8,12 gallon.Im hoping I can find a pestle suitable for my mortar. Photo0333.jpg IMAG0544-1.jpg Photo0331.jpg Photo0325.jpg Photo0322.jpg d

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sterling

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Thx Dig! I cant believe when I asked the lady how much she wanted for that grate and she said 10 bucks, and then I asked her for the indian stone and she replied 5 bucks? I also got the crocks there 30 ea to add to my collection..

OP
OP
Sterling

Sterling

Jan 24, 2012
central, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup 5 dollars, and It looks to be real, but the bad thing I don`t have the pestle . These often turn up with farmers discing up there fields here in Ca . The estate I got it from had antiques and collectibles..

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup 5 dollars, and It looks to be real, but the bad thing I don`t have the pestle . These often turn up with farmers discing up there fields here in Ca . The estate I got it from had antiques and collectibles..

You lucky dog. Just judging from ebay results, prices are all over the place. But if you got $500 for that one, I wouldn't be shocked. It looks really nice worked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions