My new best friend:teknetics:

tndigger

Mar 11, 2009
tn
Detector(s) used
teknetics T2
Went to a nearby school with a playground about a 3 hour hunt T2 was red hot settings in the pea gravel were sens. 70 disc 48 tones 3 gb. 47 found most of the coins there.Then I hunted the grass sens. 93 disc. 80 tones 3 gb 57 I might add here that I hunted this same area with my DFX about a month ago only found $ 1.78 not downing the machine just wasn't for me.
Started finding several coins around the 3 to 5" depth and then got a loud beeep! a little broken but sounded real good so decided to dig about 5" down checked the plug nothing was using pro pointer scanned around the hole got faint beep on the side of the hole so dug sideways a couple of scoops checked the dirt and wa'lah "GOLD" thought at first it was a class ring but upon closer inspection man's ring with tigers eye and small diamond had my daughter with me 11 and shouted hey look at this a gold ring and she calmly stated yeah that's cool dad
So from there found a few more coins and then started to leave and I said let me try this small grass area by a fence she said OK but last spot so I agreed. Found a coin and then got another signal dime vdi 87 2in, dug it, dime, checked again beep quarter sure nuff 2in down quarter, checked again quarter, she dug and said there it is and then said no wait there's two stuck together! checked again nickel so I checked the hole with pin pointer beep! found another dime , So she said check it one more time and who would have guessed one single quarter signal and out it came so all total for this last dig was $ 1.25 cents pocket spill Incidentally she was more thrilled over that than she was the ring, but who cares she was out with her dad when she could have stayed home.
So got home cleaned up the ring and bam 18k gold with tigers eye and diamond heavy! somebody pinch me
And another nice surprise was cleaning the coins and one of the quarters looked larger than the rest & whaata you know a Susan b. anthony dollar
So needless to say a great day $8.23 cents + gold ring, sun shine, 80 degrees and some great finds, so sorry for the long post but these kind of day's don't happen to often for me anyway.
thanks for taking the time to read this post
HH TNDIGGER

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
Wow and Congrats there TNDigger, Nice Finds :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread