Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today on a cellar hole hunt. ALOT of hiking envolved, and many hours enduring hungry insects..but it paid off in the end. I finnaly found the military button I've been seeking for quite some time now. No coppers today, but this button (in my opinion) is better than a crusty large cent. I also found this "star" item....any ideas or suggestions as to what it may be?....I knew today was gonna be a good day from the get go.....I eyeballed a silver pandora bracelet on the ground at the gas station at 5:30 am....well thanks for checkin it out!

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 554
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 530
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 532
Upvote 0

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic button there...always nice to scratch off an item from the list and like IP says now it's a GW

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sniffy said:
Iron Patch said:
You're working your way up Sniff! Rev War or GW is in your future! :thumbsup:
A USA or GW would blow me away....

I know why you picked USA, because it's what you see posted here, so are familiar with.... but hope for anything Rev other than a USA because it will almost certainly be better! That's with the exception of a rare variety USA as those are pretty good too! :tongue3: (but most posted are common as far as Rev buttons go)

PS... You should make yourself aware what most of the early pewters look like so you don't make the mistake and put it in with your other finds to be damaged. Basically anything that's pewter, with letters, or numbers, or both, should be kept separate. With so many years left to hunt it is going to happen! Might even be sooner than later. :thumbsup:

dwayne sueno

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
se pro
Primary Interest:
Other
sweet button, Sniffy!
hope you follow it up with many more.
good military buttons have eluded me so far this year...

OP
OP
Sniffy

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Sniffy said:
Iron Patch said:
You're working your way up Sniff! Rev War or GW is in your future! :thumbsup:
A USA or GW would blow me away....

I know why you picked USA, because it's what you see posted here, so are familiar with.... but hope for anything Rev other than a USA because it will almost certainly be better! That's with the exception of a rare variety USA as those are pretty good too! :tongue3: (but most posted are common as far as Rev buttons go)

PS... You should make yourself aware what most of the early pewters look like so you don't make the mistake and put it in with your other finds to be damaged. Basically anything that's pewter, with letters, or numbers, or both, should be kept separate. With so many years left to hunt it is going to happen! Might even be sooner than later. :thumbsup:
Oh there's plenty more exotic buttons I have in mind,Maybe the Royal Entranger? but the USA is just a very desired button in my opinion. I would love to find one...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread