My new found friend.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This rascal came up to the house about 2 months ago. He looked like a dog had almost gotten the best of him. I figured if he was still breathing then I would feed him. He wouldn't let anyone near him without hissing. Now, I can't take a step in the yard without him all around my feet waiting for a pet on the head. I am still the only one he trusts and hopefully he will let me take him to the vet to check out his neck...but it looks much better now. Guess I have a new yard cat now...and his name is BoBo.

Attachments

• bobo [800x600].JPG
    bobo [800x600].JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 248
  • bobo1 [800x600].JPG
    bobo1 [800x600].JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 241
S

seger98

What happened to the litle fella? Looks like he's been through alot.

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Well BoBo is a great looking cat !! and has used one of his nine lives by the look of his neck !! You are a great guy SC to have saved this handsome cat :thumbsup: :angel5:

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
segar..I really think he had a fight with some dogs that run loose around here, but now he knows he can hide in the back yard over the fence...dogs can't get to him now. He has had it rough, but he is doing fine and dandy now.

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nicky...You remember what I told ya...he will keep your ground hogs (moles) out of your yard.... :thumbsup:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BoBo is very handsome fellow you did a good thing and have made a friend for life! :icon_sunny:

Hope he lets you take him to the vet!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor BoBo...I know he's grateful for a friend like you. Thank you :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
OMG...his neck has had open wounds for two months? PLEASE get him to the vet asap, as he needs antibiotics to fight any infection to this open wound. You will need some sort of secure animal carrier. I am worried about that neck wound!

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gemee said:
OMG...his neck has had open wounds for two months? PLEASE get him to the vet asap, as he needs antibiotics to fight any infection to this open wound. You will need some sort of secure animal carrier. I am worried about that neck wound!

I am trying but don't think I will be able to pick him up. He is just not that trusting. He will let me check his neck and it looks worse than it is now. It is actually skin and not infected. He appears that he will never grow any fur back in those spots but it isn't ooozzzing with infection. I will keep trying to get him to the vet. Thanks for all the thoughts, he actually is a pretty good guy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions