My new Lesche just arrived!

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was given my first Lesche digging tool by my two daughters for Father's Day many many years ago. It has seen a lot of hard work over the years. And it has been an invaluable tool for me. On a recent hunt, I got really aggressive on a very strong signal at the base of a heavily rooted tree.I was sure it was an old silver coin. Unfortunately, I came out with two things. A broken metal top to an very old glass jar, and a bent Lesche. :BangHead:

So today marks the beginning of my new one. My old one will still be used for heavy prying so as not to repeat the same mistake twice. But I'm happy to now have two!!

Happy Hunting!

IMG_0732.JPG

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is still going strong, I see they have changed their notches a bit over the years.

They probably would have warrantied it if you sent it in though.

Last edited:

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have found that the Lesche tools are, at least in my opinion, the best digging tool out there. I didn't realize how much mine had worn down over the years until I bought a new one.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1501756654.312114.jpg

OP
OP
Phishfindr

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, you definitely got your money's worth out that first one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread