My New Monster Hog Highbanker!!!

pacog

Apr 23, 2013
Ridgecrest, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello eveyone, Been a long time reader and new poster. Well just wanted to share a few Pics of my new Toy. Gold Hogs Monster Hog. Supposed to able to process up to 8 tons and Hour. We shall see. I had a small 3 tier Highbanker set up for over a year now and it worked ok for what it was. Been looking at the Gold Hog matting since they first introduced the product over a year ago. Finally got enough money together to invest in a lager production Machine. Was looking at several different trommels and Other Highbanker set up's as well. For the Money I could not find a Unit that could process more material than the Monster Hog( there is Video of these guys Running the Crap out of this machine). So I jumped on the unit. The Guys at Gold Hog were Great to work with and had excellent customer service to boot. The shipping was fast as well. Took less than 5 business days to get the Unit from Georgia to California.

The Unit is well Built as well. 1/8" Thick sheeting for the sluice run and Hopper makes for a sturdy unit.

I am hoping to turn the Unit into a Dry Land Dredge in the future. Looking for a Used Hydro force 300 if anyone has one???

I will post some pics and vids when I get the unit up and running. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3486.JPG IMG_3489.JPG IMG_3488.JPG IMG_3487.JPG IMG_3490.JPG

Island_Hunter

Mar 31, 2013
Nanaimo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very very nice!! From what I have seen and heard, they are one bad ass little piggy!! I'm a little jealous. Congrats.

Old_Festus

Apr 28, 2013
south eastern PA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Any updates on how the Monster Hog is working for you?

I'm looking to pick one up (new or used) very soon and hoping to get some feedback on how well it works. Wish I could find one used.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread