My new storing method for items on Ebay

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is how I store my items(after years of misplacing items!!)

I list an item, then I add a note, that only I the seller see, of the box number that the item is in. So when an item sells, the note will say Box 1 or whatever number it is in. Makes it easy to find items.

And I do not pre package items because sometime a seller wants priority delivery, and no sense using boxes that I get when I can use a free one.

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it and am nearing using a similar procedure. I used to be so disorganized in my life that I have turned and won't let anything less very valuable sit around for long in the inventory. If something sells and cannot be found in minutes I get nuts!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one thing listed many, many times. It sat on my shipping table shelf, in a baggy, for the longest time. Then it sold and i could not find it. I wnet through everything and no pin back.

rule4

May 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually lay out things currently listed on a large table in my basement and package them up as they sell. When I sell multiples of similar items I'll number them with a piece of painters tap and have the some number in the auction so I can make sure the right item is mailed out to the right person.

I am considering adding a small room to my barn to better organize my items for sale and to store some of the larger items waiting to go to auction. I have managed to fill my workshop with everything under the sun.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am considering adding a small room to my barn to better organize my items for sale and to store some of the larger items waiting to go to auction. I have managed to fill my workshop with everything under the sun.
sounds like you will be a good candidate for appearing on "Pickers" in about 5 years. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread