Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, K-Ray, you gave me an excuse to go down and drink a beer. Hunter Thompson stopped by here a few times I've heard. Many other famous people besides me have signed cards that are displayed on the wall. (Poco signed out the one above my left shoulder). Tonight was open mike night. Not particularly my type of music, but you gotta admire them because it's live. Plus the barmaid knows me and calls me dear, which drives Maria up the wall! Anyway, here's Maria and me, the musicians, and me looking rustic. The only cowboy hat and longhair in the place.

Attachments

• Picture 133.jpg
    Picture 133.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Picture 134.jpg
    Picture 134.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 214
  • Picture 135.jpg
    Picture 135.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 223

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking bar, do they serve 'Root Beer'? that's all my wife will let me drink. :'(
Being called 'dear' is just another plus.

The other day a waitress asked if I wanted my 'Buttons pushed', I said yes, & she pushed the button on top of my cap. :thumbsup:

Fossis...............

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hey, RGINN,

Nice pic of you and Maria. She in a pretty lady. I like the pic just above the cards of the people on horseback. Looks
like it might be a local pic. The tabletop is a little different too. They have a good decorator. LOL If you get a chance,
post some more of the interior. LOL A good set of pics. Thanks for the 'special' to me.

fossis, that was funny.

Have a good day

Ray

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent, Fossis!!! They serve soft drinks and food too. Y'all remember to always tip your barmaid, cause that's where the majority of those girls pay comes from!

frostytiger

Mar 16, 2007
SE Iowa
Detector(s) used
Prizm III
Hey, RGINN, next time you're there, ask the waitress if she accepts tips and if she says "yes", tell her "not to squat with her spurs on!" LOL :wink: :D

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yee-haw, frostytiger!! It wouldn't be the first time I was slapped by a barmaid!

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Now that looks like a fun place to me RGINN. As for the cowboy hat,looks like it fit right in.Looks good! How's the cheeseburgers in there or do they serve food?. Pretty lady with you if I may say so.
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread