My order got missed!!!!

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Just need someone to share my anxiety & pain. My bank missed my order...they said it'd be in next week, and they were very apologetic, and I have no problem with what happened (since they are an AWESOME bank and an AWESOME bunch), but I still feel like someone took my ice-cream cone away...

...maybe I just need a hug.

Oh well, the bank is still cool, and the coins will be there next week (which is kind of neat since I am taking the next day off...and I will now have something to do!)...and I still have another six boxes coming in tomorrow from another bank.

...I still need a hug though.

Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
*hug* ;) You thexy thing you! lmao

I've had worse happen to me. Not only did they miss the order when I ordered it multiple days before they place their order, but they lied about it as well at first. Saying that it should be in the next day, etc. which made NO sense...

But hey... one of the few who don't charge me anymore, so I can't bitch.

~Dave

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Sorry-

no hugs here but i feel your pain.

Holiday week coming up and I guarantee lots of orders will go unfilled....

OP
OP
S

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Well I was on the way to my "other" stop to pick up today's order of 6 boxes when bank #1 called me to let me know that my six boxes came in today! I made it through the first six with mediocre results - 3 90%, 8 40%, and 2 proofs (one was 1987). Most of this came out of one box, and there were two skunks in the batch. The good news is that the first roll out of the first box produced a 40%, so I at least knew that I would not get skunked.

Anyway, that's all I had the time for today, so i will hit the other six boxes tomorrow.

Happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread