My personal best-BANNER fathers day

deldave

Jul 9, 2013
coastal Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, ACE 250, pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I never find another pull tab in the future, I will never forget the thrill-shock-can't believe my eyes moment today. Many hours of beach hunting this year had been less than exciting, but the knowledge that somehow, somewhere there WAS gonna be a moment like that keeps us swinging. I saw the bling and chain in my scoop and without even looking at it again, slipped it into my pants pocket. Too much to take in at the moment, so I decided not to look at it until I was finished for the day. I kept swinging for another hour and then reached into my pocket and yes, it was there. I looked at it quickly and saw the wedding set, starfish locket, and a cool mother of pearl and silver piece. All four pieces were strung on a chain. It's funny but I never thought of whether or not the diamonds were real. The whole experience was priceless. I will post a followup when I have the appraisal done. Real or not, the items are not for sale! DSCF0043.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0040.JPG
    DSCF0040.JPG
    916.8 KB · Views: 265
  • DSCF0034.JPG
    DSCF0034.JPG
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 17

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME FINDS! hurry and post the update

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking jewelry - a collection in one hit! You would have been on a high with a find like this.
There must be some hallmarks & karat marks on them, these will be a good indicator of whether the stones are real or costume.
Very well done - find of a lifetime, congrats - nuggy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions