Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
txkickergirl said:
larrybass said:
TxkGirl, so like, I hate to sound weird and everything, but, are you ever going to reply to anyone that was nice enough to post a message to you about your pic? :( It's kind of customary to do that, otherwise we may start to think that perhaps you're not in here anymore... :(

:-[ Now there's 2 cents for y'all... ;D

I wasn't trying to be rude its just an oversight I really haven't looked at this thread since posting myself in mugs....sorry guys! I appreciate all your warm welcomes and what a boast to my ego you guys are(I'm blushing) ;D I really love the family here at TNET and love posting and reading all the great stuff here.
One of these days I might be special enuff to make up my own word too! (wilver)

You did just make one up! ??? LMFAO!

Keep it real by detecting in an extreme fashion, Pretty Detecting Lady! :)

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
KirkPA said:
txkickergirl said:
larrybass said:
TxkGirl, so like, I hate to sound weird and everything, but, are you ever going to reply to anyone that was nice enough to post a message to you about your pic? :( It's kind of customary to do that, otherwise we may start to think that perhaps you're not in here anymore... :(

I wasn't trying to be rude its just an oversight I really haven't looked at this thread since posting myself in mugs....sorry guys! I appreciate all your warm welcomes and what a boast to my ego you guys are(I'm blushing) ;D I really love the family here at TNET and love posting and reading all the great stuff here.
One of these days I might be special enuff to make up my own word too! (wilver)

You did just make one up! ??? LMFAO!

Keep it real by detecting in an extreme fashion, Pretty Detecting Lady! :)
actually its spelt "NUFF"

bootstrap vinn

Apr 25, 2006
Central Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210x Fisher 1236x2 Fisher 1225x
Hey TXKG,Nice pic you are stunning!By the way Kirk may have brought wilver to T'net but my old man's been saying that since before Kirk was even a thought.Sorry Wilver dude try again,you'll come up with something original someday,hehehehe,Bootstrap

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
u guys are too much ;D

Kirk that song is one of my favorites, the video was extremely cool!

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
wish we had hunting partners like you around here?good luck hunting /post us some of your finds? texas has alot of land to search should keep you going for a long time.

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
RELICDUDE07 said:
wish we had hunting partners like you around here?good luck hunting /post us some of your finds? texas has alot of land to search should keep you going for a long time.

Dawn is married, dude. :D

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Kirk, I want to know how much my husband is paying you..lol
Thanks for being my personal protector.

Yep...its true married for 9yrs and 4 kids between us...woe is me! Its no wonder that I escape to dig in the dirt, helps keep the sanity. People ask me all the time if my husband gets jealous since I hang out with all guys, nope he trusts me. I was raised with 3 older brothers so if I didn't fit in as one of the guys then I didn't get to do crap. I have a couple female friends but the guys friends far out weigh them. YES girls and guys can just be friends especially if the guys don't notice you are a girl much. So hubby has nothing to be concerned with, unless I start hanging out with girls and then they might corrupt me, like shopping, nails, hair, purses that cost over $200...see at least now the stuff I buy he can use, heavy duty digging shovels, tools, guns, generators, camping equipment. What a lucky guy he is its almost like being married to his self.....never mind that is a scary thought!

Derek752

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2006
Central,Ny
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice to see you TKG ! Looking forward to your 2008 finds !

Happy Holidays to you and family !

D.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
txkickergirl said:

Yep...its true married for 9yrs and 4 kids between us...woe is me! Its no wonder that I escape to dig in the dirt, helps keep the sanity. People ask me all the time if my husband gets jealous since I hang out with all guys, nope he trusts me. I was raised with 3 older brothers so if I didn't fit in as one of the guys then I didn't get to do crap. I have a couple female friends but the guys friends far out weigh them. YES girls and guys can just be friends especially if the guys don't notice you are a girl much. So hubby has nothing to be concerned with, unless I start hanging out with girls and then they might corrupt me, like shopping, nails, hair, purses that cost over $200...see at least now the stuff I buy he can use, heavy duty digging shovels, tools, guns, generators, camping equipment. What a lucky guy he is its almost like being married to his self.....never mind that is a scary thought!

Ticker.....you sure have a way with words. I think you probably just described most of us Tnet women.

If I get a new shovel for Christmas.....and I'm thrilled! I got one of those purses for my birthday last year. I was so horrible because I couldn't even pretend I liked it!! Luckily, there were no hurt feelings.

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep hubby looks at me crazy when I am asking for a $40 digger, yet I know if I put diamond earrings on the list I would get them and he wouldn't think twice about it. The good news if I got them, when I lost them(and that would happen) at least I could look for them with the MD and that would be fun! Maybe you should loose the purse Mona and that way you could look for it.

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
txkickergirl said:

Your welcome, ma'am (while saying to dudes who are checking out txkickergirl, "Yo, dude, she is happily married, so look the other way. Thank you."). :D

BDD...Kirk

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to see ya, Kicker. :) Keep posting those finds. :)

Nana

T

trish76642

larrybass said:

Like Gypsy says, "we woman have to stick together", kinda hard to get on the pc when you got 4 kids to take care of! I got cha back sistah! Welcome aboard,....beautiful pic!

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have been on TN now for a year and I love it still even more than a year ago, and I am still just addicted. All the folks here are just the best and I have made some wonderful friends. Yep Trish us ladies here need to stick together we are a unique bunch here at TN. Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me here. I know 2008 is going to be a great year for us.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I'm just seeing this. txkickergirl, when I saw your picture I had to look 3 times! You, and my middle sister, could pass for twins. Down right spooky! Great picture.

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol pepper I get that a lot that I look like someone else. Send me a pic of your sis, I would like to see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread