Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was so great to meet you and beautiful little Shiloh! :icon_sunny: Loved all the pictures!! Hope to meet up with you two again! :)

Nana :wink:

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome pictures. So many pictures were taken. It was nice to meet you and the young un. Cheers, shane

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Great pics from you and Shiloh!!! I actually forgot to get a picture of that giant hunk of iron I dug - glad you got one :wink:. It was a pleasure to meet you and Shiloh - I was glad I could entertain her for a bit with the fireworks... ;D Looking forward to having y'all up to NC to hunt with us - you might have to bring Shi again - she could teach Izzy how to pinpoint... :thumbsup:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Awww c'mon Mac....you didn't get a pic of Shiloh eating her 9th pancake the first morning after she insisted she only wanted one?? I got one!! ;D

Attachments

• DSC02600.JPG
    DSC02600.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 258

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
nice pics Mac. it was a pleasure to me you and Shiloh, hope to see you both again

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoyed meeting you and your daughter. It is great to see children becoming involved in the hobby at a young age.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Mac I had a blast meeting you and shilo. I sure hope we all get to hunt again together some time. It is a pleasure to meet good folks. Good to hear you made it back safely. Bless you both.

Burdie

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Mac232 said:
My pleasure RR , wish I had taken more ....... Also to Burdie , I want to apologise for not shaking your hand and saying Bye , I had my mind on packing and the trip back , come to find out I left my warm Carhart jacket behind after all and today we got about 2 inches of snow , lol .
It was great getting to meet actual people instead of just a screen name , T Netters are the greatest !!

Mac

you should have it and the other stuff tomorrow or friday as we mailed it off yesterday am to you I have a tracker on it also

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who has the record of leaving things behind!
In La at the hunt I left in Noodles greenhouse my jacket and camera and jug (for music) and a washboard and my walkingstick the Judie made so some got mailed and some made a trek to MO then KS then to me in OK! ;D

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Mental Granny said:
Who has the record of leaving things behind!
In La at the hunt I left in Noodles greenhouse my jacket and camera and jug (for music) and a washboard and my walkingstick the Judie made so some got mailed and some made a trek to MO then KS then to me in OK! ;D

well I am still wondering where my 950 coil and pole is from LBH lol

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did ya maybe stick it behind that big tomato plant? ;D

Really I didnt know you had lost anyting sorry about that!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Mental Granny said:
Did ya maybe stick it behind that big tomato plant? ;D

Really I didnt know you had lost anyting sorry about that!

not lost misplaced just misplaced somewhere lol

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did ya put it in the back of your greenhouse? ;D

Or did you accidently make it into that cattle prod you'd talked about?

Next hunt you HAVE GOT to help build the water cannon!

OP
OP
Mac232

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx Bobbie for sending my things to me , thats above and beyond nice of you . I also want to thank you from the heart for putting me and Shiloh up for the hunt , we will be talking about this hunt as long as we are both alive . I am so proud of her , for over the weekend she dug her own targets , that shovel was just the ticket for her .
I,ve already heard rumors of possibly a NC hunt and if so , hope to meet you and all the other great folks there for I,m surely going if the Lords willing and the creeks don,t rise , lol . Andy has already invited me up there for a hunt with the Tarheel boys , just waiting on a few paychecks and good weather .
Thanx again big guy for the hunt , you surely did a wonderful job of it and Cyndi too .

Mac & Shiloh

gargamel

Greenie
Aug 15, 2008
Elba, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
It was very nice to meet you all finally. I had a grerat time...best organized hunt I have ever attended...and the ONLY organized hunt I ever attended. Really, I enjoyed myself and socializing with you T-netters and all their a$$es too, just wish I could have spent more time with everyone, next time I will take vacation to assure more time. Thanks to Mac for bringing Shiloh, she seems to be a very nice youngster, which is very refreshing in todays society. Good luck to everyone, hope to see you all again real soon. Thanks BEF. :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread