My plan.

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
My plans going up to my grandmothers this weekend on Friday going to spend time with my cousin doing what he wants to do and Saturday.
Sunday I'm going to tell my cousin your either going to church with your parents or staying here while i MD for five hour yes five hours I'm just going around and asking people if i could MD, i hope to god my cousin goes to church he is freaking annoying! :tongue3:
I think my cousin was dropped on his head during birth, coming out, he only cares about himself and he gets bored metal detecting i guess that's public school for ya.

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
Love to but guess what half of my family is living down in a camper in my grandmothers yard,lol it sound crazy then you thought correctly
say what you will to i don't care. 8)
Ive been night hunting, i have flash lights taped to the MD.
Change of plans were going to the camp theres six or so abandoned "owned" camps if you know what i mean.
Gram gram said there from the 40s 50s 60s 70s 80s.
Ive stayed up till 6:00 in the morning there so super metal detecting. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ill ask permission from the guy. He came over one day and said to me and my cousin" You can break out the windows if you want" I guess he was drunk i dint know. :tard:
We didn't soooo...... :'(
He's very nice too he offers me drinks and all this stuff. :-*

plehbah said:
Why don't you send your cousin around to ask at separate places?
By doing this you will accomplish the following:

-You will presumably double your permissions, unless his neighbors also hate your cousin.

-You will be rid of your cousin, therefore being free to scheme in isolation.

-You will have more spots with permission than you can possibly hunt, and so next time you visit you can detect the whole time and avoid your cousin entirely. Ask a couple of people when you are detecting if you can sleep in their backyard instead of at your cousins' house. Maybe you could also do some night detecting.

Good luck with your finds, and good luck with your new life as a condescending recluse!

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
im talking about pop, really in was a purple soda which i cant have because of my diabetes.
P.S. this wasent the same time he was drunk.

plehbah said:
civil war hunter said:
He's very nice too he offers me drinks and all this stuff. :-*

You should decline all of it and call the police.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sure to tape the flashlight as close to the ground as possible. It helps in pinpointing. Also, tape a penny heads up on the top of your coil for good luck. :wink: :wink: :wink:

habs

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
Im going friday, with the drunks my grandfather and his friend joe.
There drink to much then fall asleep, thats when the whip cream, markers,hand in a bucket of water come in. :icon_jokercolor:
Going to start hunting friday at the camp around eight or nine o-clock then hunt till i get tired. :icon_sunny:
joe will help me dig or watch and get drunk and fall asleep. :-\

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
Isn't that the truth. I tasted my grandmothers red whine its really low in alcohol because we cant have wheat.
It was a cap full grandma told me that you have to drink the hole thing to get really drunk.
My grandfather gave me a taste of beer when i was two, my mother got bad. :D
Plus i see how stupid it is. :) And i cant have wheat. :thumbsup: And i told myself that i will have a little glass of whine at big party's, like weddings.

Nick Pappa.giorgio said:
civil war hunter said:
I'm going Friday, with the drunks my grandfather and his friend Joe.
There drink to much then fall asleep, that's when the whip cream, markers,hand in a bucket of water come in. :icon_jokercolor:
Going to start hunting Friday at the camp around eight or nine o'clock then hunt till i get tired. :icon_sunny:
Joe will help me dig or watch and get drunk and fall asleep. :-\

With all you guys getting drunk ~ GOOD LUCK ...

It's nice to know our youngsters are well aware of the effects of alcohol ...

Drinking & Detecting don't mix ...

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civil war hunter said:
My plans going up to my grandmothers this weekend on Friday going to spend time with my cousin doing what he wants to do and Saturday.
Sunday I'm going to tell my cousin your either going to church with your parents or staying here while i MD for five hour yes five hours I'm just going around and asking people if i could MD, i hope to god my cousin goes to church he is freaking annoying! :tongue3:
I think my cousin was dropped on his head during birth, coming out, he only cares about himself and he gets bored metal detecting i guess that's public school for ya.

Hi CWH,

I hope this doesn't come off as "preachy' but maybe going to Church with your cousin wouldn't be such a bad idea. Then after Church you ask the preacher if you and your cousin could hunt the Church grounds. Some of the congregation may even invite you over to search their property. You might even meet some cool friends there. This could turn into a win win situation.

Just sayin'

Goodyguy~

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
They say that beer of some kind cant bring your blood sugar down which cant be possible because the carbs or sugars in the beer will keep you level in less theres more of the stuff than the sugar or carbs.

texastee2007 said:
civil war hunter said:
Isn't that the truth. I tasted my grandmothers red whine its really low in alcohol because we cant have wheat.
It was a cap full grandma told me that you have to drink the hole thing to get really drunk.
My grandfather gave me a taste of beer when i was two, my mother got bad. :D
Plus i see how stupid it is. :) And i cant have wheat. :thumbsup: And i told myself that i will have a little glass of whine at big party's, like weddings.

Nick Pappa.giorgio said:
civil war hunter said:
I'm going Friday, with the drunks my grandfather and his friend Joe.
There drink to much then fall asleep, that's when the whip cream, markers,hand in a bucket of water come in. :icon_jokercolor:
Going to start hunting Friday at the camp around eight or nine o'clock then hunt till i get tired. :icon_sunny:
Joe will help me dig or watch and get drunk and fall asleep. :-\

With all you guys getting drunk ~ GOOD LUCK ...

It's nice to know our youngsters are well aware of the effects of alcohol ...

Drinking & Detecting don't mix ...

Hi Civil War Hunter

all the folks I know that a Diabetic say that Alcohol is the worst for causing blood sugar problems....you might check with your DR.

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
I thought about that till i went to there church. ::)
There crazy. :(
They did a wizard of ozz remix were they were going thro a rivar and one of the two wanted to wash his hands but he couldnt because the water was dirty and it would be a sin and they fell in and melted. ???

Goodyguy said:
civil war hunter said:

Hi CWH,

I hope this doesn't come off as "preachy' but maybe going to Church with your cousin wouldn't be such a bad idea. Then after Church you could ask the preacher if you and your cousin could hunt the Church grounds. You may even have some of the congregation invite you over to search their property. You could even meet some cool friends there. This could turn into a win win situation.

Just sayin'

Goodyguy~

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I had a plan too but it so freakin' sidetracked by this thread!

CWH, if you're gonna stay up all night, do some book reading on local history! There may info available at your library. Leave the oldfolks drinking party to their own ends. The church sounds good and weird!

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Yeah CWH, You should take better care of yourself. We really rally really want you
to hang around here a long long long time. lastleg

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PS Any Moonshine there abouts ??

john37115

Nov 8, 2007
Tennessee, USA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, F75, Nautilus dmc IIb, Custom Soveriegn, Pro XL, Classic IV, IDX, Compass Gold Scanner Pro
Sounds like a bunch of happy campers too me LOL
Maybe you should let your cousin run the detector and you dig for awhile. Maybe that will get him interested or let him run a video camera of your hunt I for one would like to see the drunks trying to help you dig. Sounds like the word disfunctional would be common place here. :o :tard:

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
Well i was so tired from staying up the night before i went to the camp i didn't MD that night but should have.
I found a penny dump all 1968 no silver which didn't supprise me.
Old 20-2 bird shot from the 50s,i went to one of the trailers and ruined my hopes of MDin the rest, and i thought it was grandpa property, nope.
It was the guy up the road which i soon found out, his son lived over the river i guess but i herd a " Hey" Hey can i help you" What are you doing over there" " hey!"
I was looking in the woods i swear there was nothing there, but i looked across ed the river to see a guy i said " hi" and smiled he said " what are you doing" i said " Metal Detecting"
He said "i don't want you digging holes in Poppy's yard" :D I laughed at that in my head, he said" that's not your grandfathers yard" that came as a shock i thought my grandfather owned most of it but come to fact i was just two steps from the property line. :tongue3:
I walked over two steps and started to do my thing he went inside the house.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
thrillathahunt said:
MD Dog said:
DWI=Detecting While Intoxicated ;D

I tried that once....it doesn't really give you an edge. :sign12:
Actually I saw a video by a Capt SE once I think it was. He used to find all kinds of silver and swore by the stagger technique. Of course he is a Capt and the rest of us mere Pvts would have to settle for a poor substitute induced by a healthy dose of liqueur. :wink:

PA

Mar 18, 2009
hi youngster,

i hope the parents arent letting you drink booze. if so i hope you turned it down. if there is to much booze goinng around get out and detect.

henry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread