My primary job, and family!

SittingElf

Feb 25, 2018
Palm Bay, FL, and Air Force Bases in FL and OK
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 300 (x2 For Wife and Son), Ground Hawg, Garrett Carrot, Minelab Pro-Find 35, SoundClean9 APTX LL Headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me at work (tt the time in Nigeria)...now semi-retired from flying after 14,700 flight hours, and my wife and son on vacation. (She's an Air Force Colonel on Active Duty)

photo 2.JPG15419534_127963097696178_3132770971058369234_o.jpg

Thank You!, both for your service! :notworthy:

What part of Nigeria? I grew up back there.

Port Harcourt, Lagos, Calabar, and Warri. (Flying for offshore oil there)

Tough flying...especially during Harmatan season!

So you were down south, I was up north near Kano. It was something else during the dry season and the Harmatan (Dust storms from the Sahara desert), but when the May rains came, the sand dunes just came alive with green. You must have been protecting the oil rigs or delivering supplies.

nice looking family ( well, except for you)

it's a joke TP ( although it IS hard for me to compliment a man)

May you dig more hours than you've flown....and reap the bounty of your service, and your digging, along the way! Life is good! :4leafclover:

Nice to meet you, Sitting Elf. I thank your whole family for the sacrifices you've made for the service to our country.
WD

Nice looking bunch.:icon_thumright:

Thanks for your service great family you have and the job wow

So you were down south, I was up north near Kano. It was something else during the dry season and the Harmatan (Dust storms from the Sahara desert), but when the May rains came, the sand dunes just filezilla uc browser rufus came alive with green. You must have been protecting the oil rigs or delivering supplies.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Last edited:
So you were down south, I was up north near Kano. It was something else during the dry season and the Harmatan (Dust storms from the Sahara desert), but when the May rains came, the sand dunes just audacity find my iphone origin came alive with green. You must have been protecting the oil rigs or delivering supplies.

Calabar, and Warri. (Flying for offshore oil there)

Tough flying...especially during Harmatan season

Last edited:
Great Pictures 111 Thank you and thank your wife for your services !!1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back