My Quarter Box

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
if you get 1 be happy, anything more go nuts. get skunked and just think its good to waste time

have only done like 10 boxes and would agree with the 1 every $2500 avg i seen posted

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Did a quarter box for the first time last month and got 1. Done a a couple of bags and got nine once.
The majority of my quarter searches have been customer rolled where I mostly skunk, but catch a few.
A few months ago someone got a quarter box with 16 keepers. I'd call that a dream box.
I'm always tempted to do quarters, and enjoy reading finds on these. So hurry up and open that box up.
HH
Rich

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I searched quarters 30 years ago when I was in jr. high, I don't recall ever finding any silver ones. Funny thing is, I find more silver dimes now than I ever did back then!

Good luck, ffd

buffhunter

May 30, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
before they had cut me off, i had a TD bank that would sell me their bags as they filled up. on overage, i would say 10 to 15 would be silver. That's where they are at, in the machines. Find a bank that will sell you their bags and you will get something.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
buffhunter said:
before they had cut me off, i had a TD bank that would sell me their bags as they filled up. on overage, i would say 10 to 15 would be silver. That's where they are at, in the machines. Find a bank that will sell you their bags and you will get something.

Why did they cut you off?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread