My Real Ghost pictures

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Honestly, I didn't believe in these things until 3 years ago my wife and I visited Charleston NC. It was a family trip 15 of us to be exact. We had decided to take one of those "horse drawn" buggy rides through the city. It was a nice clear mild evening with no fog or overcast clouds to speak of. We lined up to board our buggies that were ready to take us on our tour. The beautiful horses began their slow trot with hooves "clopping" and the young blond woman tour guide began her obviously well rehearsed and practiced educational speech. She told of amazing history including General George Washington and Battles that occurred in the area. Just when she was making perfect sense and had my complete attention the young guide began speaking of spirits and "ghosts" being seen all over the city. I thought " Now I've heard everything" She spoke of people capturing images of smoke like figures and strange lights on their digital cameras. I looked at my wife like " Whatever!"
She looked back at me put her reassuring hand on mine and said, calmly (like she always does) Just try it honey. Humor yourself.

I began snapping photos, Lot's of them. Photos of abandoned buildings windows etc... After snapping about 200 or so, pics on our 1 hour long Ride, we disembarked the Carriage. We walked backed to our vehicles, gave each other hugs and began our journey back to vacation rental on Folly Beach SC. I started going through the photos zooming in studying the windows of the abandoned 1700 era buildings. Which is a lot of work! Suddenly, zooming in on one of the window's I saw something, something odd , a skeleton. Zooming in closer I couldn't believe what I saw. I yelled out, "Holy #@$&! After Apologizing to my family on the profanity, every one just kinda laughed and said, "What, Did you get something?" I handed the camera forward aft and said, Look, tell me what you see.My mother in law, Bless her heart said, "Oh my goodness" it looks like a skeleton in that window , darlin" Everyone wanted to see the photo as we passed it from vehicle to vehicle at the gas station we had stopped to fuel up. The next day, I Just had to call the art gallery that was downstairs from the obviously abandoned upstairs studio. A nice lady answered the phone and I politely introduce myself and told her what had been photographed. I told her, I don't mean to freak you out but, I have a very creepy picture I took in one of your upstairs windows. She got kind of excited and asked me to send her the photo. She had told me that her and a fellow employee went outside to see if anything was in the window. NOTHING, the upstairs was actually an apartment, abandoned undergoing a remodel. Well time went by and my curiosity arose taking tours of the infamous Stanley hotel, self tours through old Colorado ghost towns Taking many ,many photos discarding the ones that were "Iffy" Orbs etc..(dust) if it wasn't a clear face I just deleted it. So, Months went by and My wife and I moved from Colorado to NC to reopen a Kids summer camp that had been closed for 3 years. The phone rang and I answered it like I always do. A voice on the other end said, in a southern drawl, "Mike?" My name is XXXXX and I own the building that you took the photo of that skeleton ghost a few mo's ago. I said, "yes, How's it going? He said,"well, Can you tell what events led to the photo you took? I was curious and told him pretty much the story y'all are reading right now. "Well", he told me, "my caretaker and his wife and kids saw a ghost lady at their dinner table and was and got real freaked out!" To this day the owner of the building is a good friend of ours and we keep in touch. We don't speak too much about the "ghost" I guess we just accept that it was something strange and that was meant to be left alone. Below, are the photos of the ghost in the window and of another really creepy one shot in KX TN. Notice how small this skeleton would have to be....in one payne? HHHH

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,498
  • HERE.jpg
    HERE.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,293
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,282
  • GetAttachment.aspx - Copy.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx - Copy.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 20,865

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The picture with the question mark is more than likely a reflection on the glass. Look at the angle of the camera to the pane of glass.

The others are more than likely reflections also. Look at the reflection of the flash etc. It'd be interesting to see the same shots without the flash & at a different angle.

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
boogeyman said:
The picture with the question mark is more than likely a reflection on the glass. Look at the angle of the camera to the pane of glass.

The others are more than likely reflections also. Look at the reflection of the flash etc. It'd be interesting to see the same shots without the flash & at a different angle.
Nope...If you could have seen it on the camera you'd agree. I throw any pictures away that may be matrixing.

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Sometimes they are not ghost but, apparitions created in the spells of Santeria witches. Especially in a place so notable for slave trading as Charleston (Charles Town), SC. I have witness these apparitions first hand, even here in Puerto Rico.

Black cloudy images that seem to huddle close to the ground and move like tumble weeds. The bounce around in corners fleeing out doors when people they are not connected with spy them. I sometimes see them out of the corner of my eyes.

The Sanitaries can "cleanse" them from houses here. I had to have my house "cleansed" a couple of times in Florida because they were keeping one of my kids awake at night. She in fact is the next generation of Santeria in her family.

Her Great Grandmother has always been feuding with her Grandmother. One day she created a blue snake at our door step. It wasn't a real snake but, one that looked like a kool-aid spill on the thresh hold of our front door. It took the Grandmother AND the mother (my child's mother) to "cleanse" the house then.

Where these apparitions go, I don't know. But, maybe after they are "cleansed" from the house they were haunting, they just run amok outside.

By the way, I am originally from NC (Chapel Hill).

Ernest

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D NC... Chapel Hill, eh? Duke University is there, and I thought about going to "college", there. J.B. Rhine and ParaPsychology was my interest then... went to James Madison University, in Virginia instead; BS in Psychology, MINOR in Religion; MEd. in Counseling. LOTS of "independent study" in ParaPsychology at University of Virginia. AH well... WHERE do "ghosts" go? PROBABLY "dissolve" back into "the ether"; as electro-magnetic plasma. DUNNO.
:dontknow: :coffee2: :read2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D OOPS! Got Duke University at Durham, NC confused with UNC at Chapel Hill; MUST have been the Bar-B-Q down there... which I LOVE, with VINEGAR! Is Santeria down there? LAWD GAWD A'MIGHTY! LOTS of NC "GHOST" stories"... PIRATES, CIVIL WAR, etc. A buddy of mine "in the OLD days", told me HE saw Blue & Gray soldiers fighting in the sky... with thunder & lightning, etc. :dontknow:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not really sure what you caught on film :dontknow: What I find interesting is that there are 2 separate possibilities in one picture. The one in the mist may be explained away as seeing an image like you do in clouds, but that face is pretty clear and detailed. :icon_scratch: Got me :help:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky Eddie said:
Ahh yes,

Ghosts - they are everywhere!

stupid_people.jpg

Even the kids can see them! :laughing7: :icon_scratch: :thumbsup:

Cheers

"I see stupid people. There everywhere."