My restoration attempt

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
The first axe I found. Giving it to my boss/land owner. Found on his land on homesite we didnā€™t know was there. Actually found axe before I knew the homesite was there. Led me up the hill where we found old glass and nails with an occasional buried foundation slab. Made the handle myself. Hope I can do better on the next ones. Before picture of axe is the one closer to the center. Happy hunting everyone!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpeg
    IMG_0114.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0994.jpeg
    IMG_0994.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thatā€™s the way to ā€œgrease the wheelsā€. Sharing something you found with the landowner, especially something you took time to restore, will go a long way helping you get other permissions. Youā€™re the kind of worker or neighbor I would want.

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
The first axe I found. Giving it to my boss/land owner. Found on his land on homesite we didnā€™t know was there. Actually found axe before I knew the homesite was there. Led me up the hill where we found old glass and nails with an occasional buried foundation slab. Made the handle myself. Hope I can do better on the next ones. Before picture of axe is the one closer to the center. Happy hunting everyone!!!
Wow!! Great job

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Wooow

Congrats, Good job!

šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ˜Ž

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread