My second ring in just a week :)

marz

Mar 27, 2013
South Texas
Detector(s) used
WHITES M-6 With eclipse 950 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My second ring in just a week beginners luck? what ever it is i like it made me feel pretty dang good found it about 30mins ago in a dirt/sandy parking lot its really bent but its going into my scrap sliver pile that little sucker has some weight to it to heheh the vdi numbers where 85 are around there and at 2 inchs :headbang::headbang::headbang:

xxew.jpg

Upvote 1
You might want to have that one straightened. It's appears to be Native American made and should have a bit more value than just the silver content. Is the stone cracked?

nope but the thing is even if bent back its in really bad shape scratched and pitted so it would not be worth fixing i bent it back some it was almost complety flatened :( but i am happy i found it still going to get it checked out to see if its Native American made it fits that style with the Turquoise and all :)

seee c.jpg i wish it was not so messed up but if bent back u would not tell the ring was damaged from top but on the right side u can tell a little and the bottom alot

Last edited:
It is a nice ring and it looks like a lunker to boot. Even smashed it's a nice find.

the M6 is jam-in...

It's a beautiful ring, bent or not. I love pulling a ring out of the ground - huge rush.

(((lift loop turn down sens the m6 about blew out my ear drums on that ring ))) tomorrow I am going to another old school that has 4 volleyball courts 3 that are sand and one is grass when I asked permission I also asked if its ever been metal detected before and the guy said as far as he knows no I'm pretty excited :)

Last edited:
Marz, you've have a great find there and hopefully more to come with the next location!...............63kpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back