jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son is in ICU with covid19 and pneumonia. He started searching for the LDM and other treasures at the age of12. Now he's 34 and in the hospital, please pray for him.

Sorry to Read this :( the upside, The Medical Professionals have Learned allot since the Chinese Virus Hit.
Hopefully he has a Speedy Recovery.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope and prayers to you both.
I spent a couple of days in the hospital with pneumonia last year.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent for him!

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
many prayers and best wishes for you son and your family. really hope he gets better..

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My own son is about the same age as your son. As an emt first responder, he has transported many to the hospital with covid-19 in the hardest hit area of our state. I pray your son makes a full recovery.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers are with y'all as well.

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya'll have my prayers as well!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Our prayers for you nobodie. Hopefully, since he is young he will have a good chance of a speedy and complete recovery. Stay strong for your son.

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
Thoughts and prayers to you and your son.
Hang in there...he will be out looking for treasure again soon.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish him a full recovery, it may not be easy. I got the dread virus in early April and almost now three months later still have lingering effects. The MDs are noticing this more and more and are now thinking some people may get permanent damage from it. I thought I might die, it was so bad, but so far I have made it out but still having shortness of breath and a high pulse rate I did not have before I got sick. Be very careful yourself, I see it is raging hard in your area and you are also in an area where there are many people who refuse to adhere to basic safety measures like social distancing and wearing masks. This thing is DANGEROUS and the people who do not believe it is need to get with the program or it will sicken and possibly kill hundreds of thousands more in our land. Keep the faith and tell him he HAS to FIGHT inside himself and refuse to let it take him. Bless you both.

There seem to be so many younger folks in this country who seem to think it won't get them, it may not get as many young people as older people, but it certainly can harm young or old. It is a dreadful disease that knows no politics or religion, doesn't care who you are or what you believe, how old or young you are, it can strike anyone anywhere. Beware and be safe, ALL of you!!

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
My son is in ICU with covid19 and pneumonia. He started searching for the LDM and other treasures at the age of12. Now he's 34 and in the hospital, please pray for him.
Nobodie,
You have our prayers from Idaho, hang in there.
Idahodutch

OP
OP
N

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far he's doing well, thanks for the payers. I'm so computer illiterate. I can't post a picture of him in the hospital.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread