My Son found one sweet piece of silver today !

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got early this morning to hunt a park that dates back almost 100 years . Well it turned out to be almost hunted out :BangHead: . I found one 1957D wheat and some clad . So my son Carson , Ryan ( eagleforce ) , Dan ( omygato ) and I moved on to a school field . Well it didn't take my son long to strike silver ! I was on the other side of the field when all of a sudden my son runs up to me and says " I GOT BIG SILVER ! " . He turned around and ran back across the field , I was just smiling :headbang: . When I got to his plug I saw one of the coolest silver items ever ! It was a 925 silver dagger pendent . Man was he happy ! After some high fives and just looking at it he checked the hole , BINGO !!! The silver chain was right next to it , his first ever silver chain :hello2:. We kept hunting after that and Ryan struck next ! I'll let him post his story and pictures :headbang: . As for myself I found one more wheat cent , a 1946S . Hope we hit it big tomorrow !
HH
Glen

Attachments

• 100_1623.JPG
    100_1623.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 244
  • 100_1624.JPG
    100_1624.JPG
    362.5 KB · Views: 260
  • 100_1625.JPG
    100_1625.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 278
  • 100_1626.JPG
    100_1626.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 314
  • 100_1629.JPG
    100_1629.JPG
    958 KB · Views: 308
  • 100_1630.JPG
    100_1630.JPG
    308.2 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 30
Got early this morning to hunt a park that dates back almost 100 years . Well it turned out to be almost hunted out :BangHead: . I found one 1957D wheat and some clad . So my son Carson , Ryan ( eagleforce ) , Dan ( omygato ) and I moved on to a school field . Well it didn't take my son long to strike silver ! I was on the other side of the field when all of a sudden my son runs up to me and says " I GOT BIG SILVER ! " . He turned around and ran back across the field , I was just smiling :headbang: . When I got to his plug I saw one of the coolest silver items ever ! It was a 925 silver dagger pendent . Man was he happy ! After some high fives and just looking at it he checked the hole , BINGO !!! The silver chain was right next to it , his first ever silver chain :hello2:. We kept hunting after that and Ryan struck next ! I'll let him post his story and pictures :headbang: . As for myself I found one more wheat cent , a 1946S . Hope we hit it big tomorrow ! HH Glen

Man that thing is cool looking....

Yep, he found a good one! :icon_thumleft:

Dagger pendent is awesome. Congrats on the finds guys. I found my first class ring today and was hyped.

OMG, that's an awesome piece. Very unique! And the chain too! It's always amazing how stuff survives all the lawn mowers.

cool find! gz!

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure but I think that is part of Scottish formal ware.Worn with a kilt.
I'm probably wrong. Someone else will know better.

Good for him, nice that you guys are hunting together, good luck in the future.

Cool finds. Congrats.

Heck Yeah , I would have done a Happy Dance , a Cartwheel and a Headstand if I found that BIG SILVER !!! W.T.G.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back