My study of the Beale code's

1SHL7

Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here i will record what is found while exploring the Beale code's.

The initial data i had obtained here:
http://www.unmuseum.org/bealepap.ht...FjAZegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1kLsl69DtUY2_EUzgzFvMJ

Programs were written to extract the documents text, each papers data was separated and stored in their own table or file, formatted for ease of use.

Next was to decipher the documents using the known method, to index words and obtain the first character.

There are:
1322 words in Wards DOI
520 values in paper #1 ranging from 1 to 2906
763 values in paper #2 ranging from 1 to 1005
618 values in paper #3 ranging from 1 to 975

Result output from paper #1
Code:
scs?etfa?gcdottucwotwtaaiwdbiidtt?wttaabbplaaabwctltfiflkilpeaabpwchotoapppmoralanhaabbccacddeaosdsfhntftatpocacbcddlberifebthifoehuubtttttihpaoaasataattomtapoaaarompjdra??tsbcobdaaacpnrbabfdefghiijklmmnohppawtacmoblsoessoavispftaotbtfthfoaoghwtenalcaasaattarosltawgfesauwaolttahhttasotteafaascstaifrcabtotlhhdtnhwtsteaieoaastwttsoitsstaaopiwcpcwsottioiesittdattpiufsfrfabptccoaitnattoststf??atdatwtattocwtompatsotectttotbsogcwcdrolitibhpwaae?btstafaewca?cbowltsoactewtafoaithttttoshristetoecusc?raihrlwstrasnitpcbfaeftb

Result output from paper #2
Code:
ihaiedeposotedinthecopnttolbedoortaboupfourmilesfrombulordsinanepcaiationoriaultsipfestbelowthesurlacsofthhgtoundthsfotlowingarticissbeaongingjoiotlttothepartfeswhoslnamfsategiietinnumberthrffhttewiththofirstdepositcottistcdoftenhptdredandloprteenpouetrofgoldatdtsirtteightsuodtedandtweiiepoundsofsilierdepositednoieighteennineteenthesecondwatabdsdecfighteentwenttonlbntaonsisttdohninetffnhuedredandseienpoundsoogoldbtdtweliehundtedatdeightteightofsilieraisotewelsobtainedinsttouitinepchangetosbistransportationatdialuelaathirteetrhousanddollarstheaboieissecutfltpackhdinitonpotswitswrotcoierstheiaultisrougsltlinedwttsstoneandtheiesselrrestonsolidstoneandarecoisrfdwiahothttspapernuaberonedescrialrthcopaatlocalittootstiarlttothatnodifoiculttwillcesadttfindingit

Result output from paper #3
Code:
aichreiharhttsttdaadlataocttawtpseewdttboafrmathdnfoebotaabmpsobtlaiatsboeiinrantaleehmtaogitmeaasrethoeabttreaaccttdcgaatrtwtidiphbeofoasfobtdmmatwtaccstttebawatttaaanhrttjbolrtcarsotnottncteanbtiooaetagiswrfathuoawtwptthattetisolswtcohatteoeeawpaolhltrtetawisbohocgdrtfemfbasaaatecoctaraenttarotlscotsftonaeattaswbstuigmboewtptlatdckaadbcscwtcgrocrmewmtsftbwtmuatttosbedaeteatrtosdtttotwtitphbplotfwbrtndwwscjbwherbgbtlghtuettwralbitatwrgawpmgpttgittwtdjftthcswtlcgertswatmoooroorptwdtbtloetaaittpdaerarctbitajlshecbctdmtotttrbdmtwoohstdthrcacmeoochwwafslwwecrcmitaedtrehosnewtndrctiibwmaoooontbotalttaaeostfabwhbjab

After careful study of #2 and various DOI versions found, I have been able to modify the DOI using existing differences and produce the exact output as follows
Code:
ihavedepositedinthecountyofbedfordaboutfourmilesfrombufordsinanexcavationorvaultsixfeetbelowthesurfaceofthegroundthefollowingarticlesbelongingjointlytothepartieswhosenamesaregiveninnumberthreeherewiththefirstdepositconsistedoftenhundredandfourteenpoundsofgoldandthirtyeighthundredandtwelvepoundsofsilverdepositednoveighteennineteenthesecondwasmadedeceighteentwentyoneandconsistedofnineteenhundredandsevenpoundsofgoldandtwelvehundredandeightyeightofsilveralsojewelsobtainedinstlouisinexchangetosavetransportationandvaluedatthirteenthousanddollarstheaboveissecurelypackedinironpotswithironcoversthevaultisroughlylinedwithstoneandthevesselsrestonsolidstoneandarecoveredwithotherspapernumberonedescribestheexactlocalityofthevaultsothatnodifficultywillbehadinfindingit

The method of constructing the key will be shared soon, at the moment i am trying to construct more keys in similar ways, there may be more than one key that fits #2

To be continued...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread