My thanks to everyone here....Is Your Jar Full ?

Hawk'n Dirt

Sep 6, 2013
Humble, Tx
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Ace 250
TC3X
BH Texas Pilot
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am thankful for more things I can mention in a single Post but to my Family, Friends, Comrades in Arms, and Tnet family, I am very thankful to have you in my life. Thanksgiving gives us that one day a year for us to really think about who and what we have in our lives, to give thanks for that and to reflect on the things that is truly important. Family. Friends. Health. Faith. Everything else is just stuff. Good stuff, bad stuff but still stuff. Those four things, out of everything else, is what is important. As I write this, I am reminded of a lecture from a college professor. Please take a moment of your time to read this. I promise you it will be time well spent.

Day 20: Is Your Jar Full? | 180 Days of Thinking with ICSD

Last edited:

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for that post.Its a good reminder of what our priorities should be.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep priorities ! Just how does he know I need to clean my house and replace my garbage disposal ???? Weird!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
It all depends on what I'm doing with the jar at the time.If I'm in the process of adding my change to it,then its half full.If I'm in the process of spending all the change that I have accumulated in the jar,then its half empty.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I think I need to take a course in Process.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread