Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that is tiny Larson. What would they use such a small point for? Birds? Congrats on a cool find. :thumbsup:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think an elder made it to give to a child? Nice one Lars !! Thanks for sharing it.

Is the ground starting to clear any? Tractor greased and ready? Cutting disc set deeper this year? Plenty of hydraulic fluid? :icon_sunny:
HH
TnMtns

blindpig

Sep 29, 2007
So. Cali
Detector(s) used
Well,.Sometimes ?
Hay There Larson !!.......Are you callā€™n me out ?? O.K. , here you go ,... Iā€™m throwā€™n my Champion of Lithic Little into the arena here,......
JPEGlitcamp.jpg

On a dime , my litā€™ Champ comes in at just UNDER 3/8 in. Long and 5/16 in wide ,... sad to say ,but these new numbers come to me only with the aid of some new 1.75 + readā€™n glasses ,.... only if he didnā€™t have such a fine needle tip ,... real shame that !!
Now, I never wanted to confirm or deny the left wing as possible damage ,it does throw the symmetry off a bit But hay , many a Great Champions in the arena are missā€™n a tooff or two ....... ;D Now Larson ,.... I may have to concede here , in light of the new numbers acquired .

JPEGlitcamp.jpg

This one , about 1/2in. By 1/2in
Now,. Iā€™ve heard some boyz from Arizona & Utah talkā€™n some smack about there 1/4 in. Long points ,. Of the type in the pic above , ..... yet to see a pic of one though ??

DSC00414.jpgcrrs.jpg

Former Champion of ā€œLithic Littleā€,... now just hangā€™n with his posse,.. Yeah ,.. Thereā€™s a few BAD-A$$ Kali pointā€™s in the group !!

I hear what your sayā€™n about seeing these tiny points ,when are eyes were young these tiny things were easy to see ,.... the big things were hard to see some times . Now ,. I can see the big things a coming when there further away ,... but these little things ,... well donā€™t see ā€˜em worth a sh!t now!! .....Believe it to be just a depth perception thing ....

Tryā€™n to keep it in Theme.... ;D .......Blindpig

Attachments

• DSC02670.jpgrs.jpg
    DSC02670.jpgrs.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 311

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
I've seen a lot of tiny points come from buffalo jumps in Montana. I have no doubt that on a bow in the hands of a good shot, that would still be a deadly point.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread