My Totals for January 07 (Lots of Pictures)

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Good first full month for me. I plan on doing better in Feb now that I am off that dang graveyard shift ;D ;D ;D

237 Pennies
2007_0131Image0001.jpg

35 Nickels
2007_0131Image0003.jpg

85 Dimes
2007_0131Image0004.jpg

56 Quarters
2007_0131Image0002.jpg

9 Wheaties, 1 Buffalo, 1957 Jefferson
2007_0131Image0005.jpg

Other "Treasures"
2007_0131Image0006.jpg

Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
That's a pretty good haul Storm!! Not bad considering how cold it's been and you haven't been able to get out as much as you would like because of work! Keep it up buddy and may February be "SWEET" for you! ;)

HH,
Moon

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Awesome! I like that little pill-box necklace/charm deal... what a great bunch of "other" treasure!
I used to never sleep when I worked midnight shifts... best of luck in Feb!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ST154, please report to Darth Vader and turn over your booty...we need it to fund the new Death Star. :)

HH!
TBGO

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds and photos! Tim

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Interesting treasures there.

Whats that odd shaped silver thing? It looks like an angel playing a trumpet.

Ridley

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Ridley said:
Interesting treasures there.

Whats that odd shaped silver thing? It looks like an angel playing a trumpet.

Ridley

Its a Pocket Angel. its a good luck charm ;D

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
The Beep Goes On said:
ST154, please report to Darth Vader and turn over your booty...we need it to fund the new Death Star. :)

HH!
TBGO

The name actually has nothing to do with Starwars, but everyone assumes it does. I like Starwars, but I got the name from my Company 1st Sgt in the Army after taking an enemy position by myself during training. He said I was some sort of Stormtrooper, and the name stuck with all the guys in my Squad. ;D

Rumblebelly

Jan 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
(RS)Discovery 2000, white's bullseye, NEW DFX!!!
Stormtrooper,
nice finds and thank you for serving our country and keeping us free to do this sorta stuff. Thank you!

Rumblebelly

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Rumblebelly said:
Stormtrooper,
nice finds and thank you for serving our country and keeping us free to do this sorta stuff. Thank you!

Rumblebelly

You are very welcome, thank you for supporting the members of the military....Welcome to TNet!

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
NICE ~ You've done very well!

I'd like to do some detecting up in the Portland area sometime. I wish I could make it up that way more. My brother-in-law & sister moved back to that area a few months ago . . . . they moved over to Lewis County Idaho for about a year, but decided they liked the P-town way of life, so they moved back. They are living in the Tigard area now.

I've got to take my wife to the airport in Portland in March (or maybe April? IDK) ~ maybe I'll bring along my detector and try finding somewhere to detect. If you're not too busy maybe we could hook up and to some detecting together!

Later!
HH in February!

Neil (oddcoins)

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
oddcoins said:
NICE ~ You've done very well!

I'd like to do some detecting up in the Portland area sometime. I wish I could make it up that way more. My brother-in-law & sister moved back to that area a few months ago . . . . they moved over to Lewis County Idaho for about a year, but decided they liked the P-town way of life, so they moved back. They are living in the Tigard area now.

I've got to take my wife to the airport in Portland in March (or maybe April? IDK) ~ maybe I'll bring along my detector and try finding somewhere to detect. If you're not too busy maybe we could hook up and to some detecting together!

Later!
HH in February!

Neil (oddcoins)

Sounds like a plan to me!

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
Really nice finds Trooper, You probally hunt from can till cant with those kinds of quanities, really nice other finds pic some cool stuff there ya got.
Happy Hunting
Eddy

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
I had already taken 6 pictures of my finds, didn't want to over do it anymore then I had already LOL ;D ;D

DiggerBug

Oct 28, 2006
Bama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Storm, you've had a great month! Nice assortment there and more clad than I've found total.

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Storm...You are definitely kicking some severe butt out there. GREAT finds man. Absolutley great!
I think we should get together one of these days and see how much damage we can do to the "as of yet unfound treasures of the Portland area".
Hit me up sometime and keep on kickin butt!
~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread