My Treasurenet android app?

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
How come i can't get to the music section while using my android app?.I've looked at everything trying to find the music section.I have to close out of android app and go in by standard method to get to the music section.I wanted to know if anyone has heard the song time machine by Allen Parsons project.The vocalist describes destroying Washington DC with a time machine and going back to the sixties.Well if anyone knows why i cannot get to the music section with the android app let me know.Thanks

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
SpiritRelic said:
How come i can't get to the music section while using my android app?.I've looked at everything trying to find the music section.I have to close out of android app and go in by standard method to get to the music section.I wanted to know if anyone has heard the song time machine by Allen Parsons project.The vocalist describes destroying Washington DC with a time machine and going back to the sixties.Well if anyone knows why i cannot get to the music section with the android app let me know.Thanks

You should toss that one out too.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Misc, then to my favorites, you will find it there.............Just like it is here.....:icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA!:BangHead: Blame ALL yer "electronic"/computer problems on Chinese workers... it's a CONSPIRACY, I tell ya! HEY! They eat FRIED CATS in China!:cat:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread